We could not find any upcoming events for cidco exhibition centre in mumbai
You can subscribe to the cidco exhibition centre newsletter to keep a track of this interest. We will notify you as soon as we discover an event that matches your interest.
The email for the explorer pass sent was for 5th June but on reaching the center was informed that the event was on 6th June.
A terrible experience and no one even apologised at the event for the wrong email sent. Time wasted and couldnt work due to this .
Horrible Horrible event management
1. During workshop, most of the time network related issue or noise related issues we faced, which eventually rate down experience of the workshop.
2. During registration, the kit was given with Aegies brochure. Participants were hoping around to get schedule of the event which was expected inside kit. Instead, event related information such as list of demonstration etc. could had been more appropriate to be part of kit.
3. Since, research paper presentation was part of event, at least a booklet with abstracts of the research papers could had been distributed to participants. This could had been helped the participant to prioritise the sessions to be attended.
4. Pro-members were not provided food coupon during registration. But the coupon were demanded at food stall. This was embarrassing for the participant.
However, I must say, some of the volunteers had gone extra mile to assure convenience to the participant by providing printouts of schedule, food coupons etc. when demanded.
I believe, from next time organising committee will improve over these issues and organise the event in better manner.
2. Contents were articulated well
3. Contents in the form of PPT / decks should be shared with email ids for all to grasp and go through the content in detail and come back with further review comments, suggestions, collaboration steps as need be.
The collaboration process should not be limited to these days of congress workshop, instead should be a continuous learning process for all till next Data Science Congress.
Please make sure that when such event is organised it should be in news 3 - 4 days in advance with proper date, time & location.
We need this information so that we can personalize events based on your interests. You can follow various topics and we will send notifications whenever we find a relevant event.
We will not send more than 1 or 2 email per week. Also you can unsubscribe anytime with just one click