WinningFROG presents Rubik's cube solo competition, between the ages of 8 years to 15 years. The participants will compete amongst each other and the one who solves the cube fastest will be the winner.
This competition will be a Solo event.
Entry Fees: 650 Date: 2nd Feb 2020 Time: 10 am onward
1. Winners will receive an award in the ceremony, which will be held after the competition.
2. All the participants will receive a certificate.
3. First, second, and third place winners will receive medals and prize.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Only the participant who can solve one 3x3 Rubiks Cube can participate in the competition. to be eligible to participate in the competition.
3. Disqualification: The main judge may disqualify participant or issue a warning for any of the following reasons:
II. The participant fails to comply with competition rules or the rules of the venue.
III. The participant is disruptive and/or interferes with other participants.
IV. Any warning may result in a 5-second competition penalty per incident.
V. In the event of any dispute, competitors must accept the final ruling of the main judge.
4. Participants should bring and use their own Rubik's Cubes. Cubes must be in reasonable working order with no missing tiles.
5. Lubricating and/or sanding cubes are acceptable to make the cubes twist smoothly.
1. There will be 3 elimination rounds and one final round.
2. The first elimination round will eliminate participants who can’t solve Rubik’s cube in 3 minutes.
3. The second elimination round will eliminate participants who can’t solve Rubik’s cube in 2 minutes.
4. The third elimination round will eliminate participants who can’t solve Rubik’s cube in 1 minute.