Monsoons have arrived and the beautiful mountains of Sahyadris are calling us. Let's head outdoors to the queen of hill stations Mahabaleshwar by trekking to Kate's point that offers panoramic view of the deep valleys with thick forest and stunning landscapes.
Kates Point is known for the huge rock, which stands on the hill with an elevation of 50 m. It offers a scenic view of the Krishna Valley and the Dhom Dam. The overhanging cliffs of this point are similar to the head of an elephant and its trunk. Thus the point got its name as the Elephant's Head Point.
It's a well known tourist spot, but we will take the trekking path not taken by tourists. This is one of the easier treks of Mahabaleshwar range, not to be missed during monsoons.
There is also a thrilling Jeep ride to a private waterfalls!
Now let's #GetMuddie ;-)
- Group Size: 10+ - Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 High-Tea included - Stay: At our very beautiful riverside campsite - Travel: MSRTC Bus (Non AC), Jeep ride - Starting time: Saturday 9 AM - Ending time: Sunday 4 PM - Pick-up: Pune Railway Station, Swargate, Katraj, Bhilare wadi - Things to pack: Will be shared on a Whatsapp group created with all travelers
Day 1 (Saturday):
- We shall start from Pune after Breakfast, journey of 3 hours to Wai town - Board Bus from Wai to reach campsite & quick freshen up - Have Lunch and start trekking towards Kate's point of Mahabaleshwar through farms, rolling hills and picturesque landscapes - Conquer the peak and enjoy the panoramic view of the valley, take many pictures, indulge in Straberry tasting at the top, have hot Tea with snacks - After exploring the place, start descending and reach the campsite by late evening - Freshen up and gather around the bonfire (if it's not raining) - Have hot & delicious veg/non-veg dinner together - Social gathering & group activities through the night, play our music, sing and dance - Rest in the tents (well protected from monsoon rains to give you good sleep)
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with nice breakfast around 9 AM - Head to a private waterfalls in a Jeep and dip in the water - Come back to campsite freshen up - Start back to Pune, self sponsored Lunch at Wai town - Reach back home early evening - Share our beautiful little story with our friends :)
Please read other important tabs like "Cost, Inclusions & Exclusions", "Terms & Conditions" and "Refund Policy" before registering
Feel free to contact the Organizers of Muddie Trails if any doubt or concern. We are happy to help :)
- Travel everywhere, - 1 Day/ 1 Night stay at our Riverside Campsite - Saturday Lunch, 1 High-Tea with snacks, 1 Dinner, - Sunday Breakfast - Campfire with group activities (If it doesn't rain at that time) - Experience the Kate's Point trek - Special offbeat Jeep ride to a waterfalls - Entry tickets & necessary permissions - One organizer from MT to look after all the activities - A hell lot of entertainment!
- Any misc things not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
No Luxury. We assure awesome memories of every trip, but not awesome facilities!
We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you, locals or fellow travelers.
Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in a physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
80% refund before 48 hours of the event start time
No refund within 48 hours of the event start time
No refund during/after the event
No postponing your ticket to future events
No refund on partial payments done to book your slot
Thank you, we have recieved your contact number and will connect you to the organizer shortly.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Please enter your contact number. We will connect you with the organizer
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Kates Point Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.