Highest Peak of Maharashtra.Base Village Bari 185 km from Pune. Kalsubai temple is located at the top most peak of Sahyadri mountain range of Maharastra.
Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Date:- 20 Oct 2019
Saturday 19 Oct
11:30 pm - Seasons mall
11:45 pm - Koregaon park
Sunday 20 Oct
12:00 am - Sassoon hospital
12:15 am - Wakdewadi Bharat petrol pump
12:45 am - Nashik phata
05:30 am - Reach base village
06:00 am - Breakfast & freshen up
06:30 am - Start trek
10:30 am - Reach Kalsubai top & Explore
11:15 am - Start descending
01:30 pm - Reach base village & lunch at base village
03:00 pm - Start return journey.
09:00 pm - Reach Pune
Things to Bring:-
-Extra pair of clothes
-Sports shoes/ Trekking shoes
-2.5 lit. Water
-Try wearing full sleeves and full track pants.
-Travel by non AC private Vehicle
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Note:- Any type of addictions is strictly not allowed.
Before you get register yourself for treks with The trek traveller Please read following Terms and conditions:-
1. Responsible for belongings:
• I am willfully coming to the trek organised by " The Trek Traveller "and its organisers shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury during the entire trek. Also, they are not responsible for the loss of my personal belongings.
• We are not responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage done to an individual or their belongings.
3. Cancellation policy:-
-No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 2 days prior to the event date.
-If trek gets cancelled we will refund "trek Amount" only.
2. Prohibition of hazardous things :
• I promise not to smoke, chew tobacco, drink alcohol during the entire trek.
3. Cancellation of the trek :
• Organisers retain the authority to change, cancel the plan at any point of time and even without any prior notice.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Climate/Weather is not in the hands of anyone of us.
In the case of natural calamity, if organizers decide to change or cancel the plan, I am ok with it.
4. Prohibition of other activities :
• Any adventure activities or sports are prone to risk and injuries.
5. About any medical aid :
• Only basic first aid can be provided by The Trek Traveller.
For fatal injuries if any, we can at max hospitalised the individual to the nearest hospital.
Its cost, however, has to be borne by the individual.