Diabetes is a lifestyle disorder caused due to poor eating choices, sedentary lifestyle & chronic stress. Type 2 Diabetes increases the chances of developing cardiovascular diseases, kidney disorders and even affects the eye. Diabetes can be reversed with a holistic lifestyle change that involves Mind-Body-Food. Focussing on all 3 elements will redefine your outlook towards health & heal your relationship with yourself and food.
5 reasons to REGISTER NOW:
1) Diabetes is reversible
2) Kickstart that change you have been waiting for.
3) Healthy lifestyle need not be boring.
4) Create a community and grow with it.
5) Prevent all complications
What do you get?
- A 2-hour closed-group joint session focussing on Diabetes by a Life Coach & Registered Dietitian who specializes in Diabetes.
- Complete Health Assessment & Analysis
- Understanding the Whys behind the disorder: Mind & Body
- Customized dietary solutions based on your lifestyle
- Tools for creating sustainable changes
- A 360 view on the challenges that you face
By enrolling for this event you also get Free Access to a community for a period of 30 days’’: Weekly live Q&A sessions & Weekly knowledge sharing sessions
This session will be conducted by Avani Dhruve & Namrata Manyal.
Avani Dhruve is CA turned life Coach, Avani Dhruve is an NLP master trainer, healer and a corporate trainer. Her theory “Create self-awareness and the rest of the path follows” is what she discovered from her journey. Facilitating people with the freedom that comes from understanding oneself is what drives her.
Namrata Manyal is a practising Clinical Nutritionist & Registered Dietitian, specialised in Diabetes. Her focus is never on food restriction or diet rules & instead focuses on healthy lifestyle changes & mindful eating. Her vision to help people manage & heal lifestyle disorders from the core.
EventsHigh Specials, knowledge sharing, nlp, lifestyle, nutan, health/fitness clubs and gyms, health and wellness, classes and workshops, meditation, health and wellness workshops, meditation classes & workshops,