Bounded by the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, Murudeshwar is one of the most famous tourist places to visit in Karnataka. It is significant from the pilgrimage point of view as it houses the worlds second-tallest Shiva statue and the Murudeshwar Temple. From the Murudeshwar beach, one can get a charming view of the Shiva statue. Also, a long walk by the beach relaxes the mind and body.
Murdeshwar is a town in Bhatkal Taluk of Uttara Kannada district in the state of Karnataka, India. Famous for the worlds second-tallest Shiva statue, the town lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea and is also famous for the Murdeshwar Temple.
Netrani (also known as Pigeon Island) is a small island of India located in the Arabian Sea. It is off the coast of Karnataka situated approximately 19 kms from the temple town of Murudeshwara in Bhatkal Taluk. It is reachable by boat from Murudeshwar.
Netrani Island is one of the best places in India for scuba diving. It is a coral island with clear water making it a perfect bet for scuba diving, snorkeling, and several other water sports.
Batch 1: 23rd November - 24th November 2019Batch 2: 14th December - 15th December 2019Batch 3: 28th December - 29th December 2019Batch 4: 25th January - 26th January 2020Batch 5: 22nd February - 23rd February 2020
- 15.00 pm- Meet your Trikon Buddies at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Board 12619 / Matsyagandha Express from LTT for an overnight train journey
- 05:00 am Reach Murudeshwara
- 07:00 am Check in Hotel & Freshen up
- 08:00 am Travel to Netrani island by boat from Murudeshwar
- 09:30 am Scuba diving & Snorkeling Activities
- 12:00 pm Packed Lunch in the boat
- 04:00 pm Start our Return journey to Murudeshwara
- 05:30 pm Return to the Hotel, Freshen up
- 10:30 pm Gorge on sumptuous dinner and retire
- 07:00 am Wake up
- 08:30 am Freshen up and enjoy breakfast
- 09:30 am Visit Murudeshwara Worlds Second Largest, Shiva Temple
- 12:30 pm Lunch at the hotel
- 02:30 pm Visit Murudeshwar Beach and relax by the sea
- 04:30 pm Back to Hotel
- 05:00 pm Check Out
- 05:30 pm Board Train from Kumta towards Mumbai
- 06:30 am Reach LTT
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Torch with new cells
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon, wont be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Missing the train means missing the trek, no refunds would be entertained by Trikon
- If anyone having Asthma OR Breathing Problem, Please do not attempt Scuba Diving
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance thats illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Netrani Island Scuba Diving
- Snorkeling and other water sports
- Murudeshwar Beach
- Worlds second tallest Shiva statue
- Murudeshwar Temple
- Netrani Island
- Mumbai to Mumbai Travel by Non AC Sleeper Coach Train
- Internal Transfer by Local Transport
- Discover Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
- Scuba Gears Charges
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Sunday Breakfast, Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- Triple or Quadruple Sharing Accommodation
- Netrani island Visit by private boat
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Train or Bus Tickets till Murudeshwar
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST