Have you already planned to make Valentine's day special?
Heres the perfect gift for you and your loved one to spend a night with nature, dinner date and lot more to make your Valentine day a memorable day!
Imagine spending a special day in fresh chilly winds (it becomes really cold - you can breathe wind). With the warmth of the bonfire and the light of the moon with millions of stars winking at you!!
Dates - 14th February 2020 - 15th February 2020 Check-In - Friday,/Saturday 5 PM Check Out - Saturday/Sunday, 11 AM.
Special Date Night Bottle of Wine Private Bonfire Romantic Music Barbeque Dinner - Full Meal Course Tent Stay With Full Sleeping Gear
Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blanket.
05:00 PM: You reach the campsite on your own. Freshen up and have some delicious Pakodas with Garma Garam Tea.
River, Forest, and view of the Bhimashankar hill makes the place all-time best for nature photography.
07:00 PM: It's time to start with munching on the Barbeque (Veg/Non-veg limited) along with the move and groove to the music beats.
09:30 PM: Delicious dinner prepared in traditional Indian Style will be served (Veg/Non-veg Unlimited)
Menu: Chapati, Chicken Curry, Mutter Paneer, Dal, Rice, Salad, Sweet
10.30 PM: Campfire, Romantic Music along the Riverside/Jungle and much more.
Get energized with hot morning Tea and yummy Breakfast.
Security Pillows & Blankets Parking Tent Stay Mineral Water Washroom (western) Pick up/ drop facilities(Paid)
Welcome Drink/Tea & Snacks BBQ (Veg/ Non-veg limited) Unlimited Dinner Tent Stay (Mattress, Blanket and Pillows) Breakfast (On Day 2)
Things to Carry:
Extra pair of clothes. Sweaters or Winter Wear. Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc.). Personal medication. Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes and water bottle (to refill).
100% amount to be paid in advance while booking. If the booking is canceled 10 days before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded. If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event. No show = No refund.
1. Is the washroom and changing facility available? Answer: Yes
2. What is the place family-friendly? Answer: Yes, The campsite is fully safe and family-friendly.
3. Is Parking space available? Answer: Yes.
4. Will the tent be on a sharing basis? Answer: No, The stay will be in a private couple tent along with the mattress, blanket, and pillows.
5. How to Reach? Answer : Private car: Google Map location will be shared along with a complete road map Public Transport: Reachable from Neral Railway Station
6. Drinking & Smoking is allowed? Answer: Yes, Bring Your Own Booz and Smoke (Any kind of illegal drugs will not be allowed).
Valid for bookings till 10th February Per Couple: 4500/-