We depart from Delhi around 6:30 PM in an AC Vehicle. (Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.)
• Reach Manali Check-In to Camp,
• Have lunch,
• Later enjoy adventure activities rock climbing, river crossing etc
• In evening head to waterfall
• Enjoy dinner with bonfire and music.
• Overnight stay in camp.
• After Breakfast checkout the camp and check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, The Mall road and Tibetan Monastery.
• Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali.
• Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
• After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day tour to Solang Valley in the mountain side snow fields, Vashisht Temple, Vashist Hot Water Springs, club House.
• Later depart for Delhi.
Inclusion: Accommodation camping and 3star hotel Meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners) AC Transportation (cab for Solang visit) Sightseeing Bonfire and Musical night.
Exclusion: Any personal Expenses Adventure (Extreme adventures like river rafting, Anything not mentioned in this itinerary Any kind of entry tickets/fees Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion 5% GST Costing.
Booking Process Book your seats by depositing an advance of INR 4000 per head and rest has to be paid 7 days prior the time of departure of the trip.
. Facing Poles Adventurers and its organizers strictly prohibit the utilization of any Narcotics and Banned Substances during the tours and would not be responsible for any adversities due to the same Weapon, Fireworks and toxic substances are not allowed at this tour Management would not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law.
• The organizers reserve the rights to evict any camper anytime without any refund if his/her actions violates any camp Rules.
• Facing Poles Adventurers is not responsible for your where about or safety if you are outside the camping premises.
• Any Loss to the camping materials such as tents, pillows, mattress or any property belonging to the campsite / Hotel will is subject to full payment of Product MRP.
• Facing Poles Adventurers wont be responsible for any loss or damage of Goods belonging to the travelers.
• All guests must carry a Govt. issued Valid ID Card.
• Only campers staying with Facing Poles Adventurers will be allowed in the campsite / Hotel and if you intend to bring guests from outside, you’ll have to Pre notify us.
• Slots at campsite/ Hotel will be confirmed only after receipt of full payment.
• Management accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property during the tour
• In case of any breakdown of the transport in the way, you would have to wait until the transport gets repaired. No backup transport would be provided.
• Please cooperate with us in keeping the environment clean and safe.
• Registrations/Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, canceled or refunded
• Enjoy the trip, respect others and have a memorable experience.
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Mountain Hill Camps Vill. 18 Mile, P.O. Bran Teh. Manali, Distt, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175143, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.