Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in the trek. If caught, you will be expelled from the group without any further discussions or refund.
Harihar fort is built on a triangular prism of rock. Its three faces and two edges are absolutely vertical (90 degrees). The third edge towards the west is inclined at an angle of 75 degrees. One meter wide rocky staircase is carved out for ascending & descending the fort.
There are 117 steps in all. After the first rocky staircase, there is an overhang with a sheer drop. The view from the top is excellent. There is a small temple of Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva on the plateau. A small pond is there in front of this temple. One of the vertical drops of the fort facing the Nirgudpada village is called 'Scottish kada', perhaps because it was climbed for the first time in November 1986 by Doug Scott, the legendary Himalayan mountaineer.
Elevation: 3676 feet
23:00 - Assemble at Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform 10A
23:15 - Start traveling on a bus
04:30 - Reach base village and start trekking after introduction and briefing. We will have breakfast on the way.
08:00 - Reach top & explore fort
10:00 - Start descending
12:00 - Reach base village and start traveling back. Lunch at Dhaba on the way
18:00 - Reach Thane
- Traveling from Thane to base village and back
- Morning breakfast & refreshments
- Saturday Dinner
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Includes"
Things to be carried:
- At least 2 liters of drinking water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good trekking or sports shoes.
- Appropriate rain cover for yourself and bag
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets and fruits like oranges, dates, pomegranate etc.