Introducing The Numbers Deck Program - Accounting for non-Accountants using a deck of 52 cards
Simplifying Accounting for Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Students using 52 decks of cards!
9 reasons why you can't afford to miss this workshop?
1. Gain access to the most simplified, fun and experiential way to learn Accounting
2. Practical hands-on transactions which you can use in your business or work
3. A deck of 52 cards that helps you to experiment as you learn Accounting
4. Relaxing setting compared to the chaos which numbers usually creates
5. Experience more A-Has than you ever thought possible
6. It's simple to learn and easy to implement
7. A chance to bond with co-learners
8. A better bargain is hard to find
9. Dissolve the fear of numbers
At the end of this 2 hours interactive workshop, the participants will be able to:
· Understand 7 golden rules of Accounting and the process of preparing financial statements
· Transaction analysis - the heart of Accounting cycle by using THE NUMB$ DECK;
· Master the 3 principal types of Financial Statements and how they are linked;
· Discover how to read financial statements using the 5 Accounting elements
Target Audience: Startups, Founders, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Students and Professionals from the non-accounting background.
Train My Brain® reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop in case of an emergency. The venue may change depending upon no. of nominations. Pre-payment and pre-registration are required. Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other program of Train My Brain, but the change in nomination(s) is accepted. Attending the workshop or personal session means you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website