Our camp-site is literally set upon land encircled by the calm waters. This Camp-site is on a private property spread across 100 acres of land which also harbours the cultivation of chickoo plantations, rice plantations and various other fruits and vegetables. Nature filled ambience accompanied by the excitement from boating on the lake and other activities around the dorm-site area and the dining area is a perfect add-on to the camping experience.
* Relax on the island
* Boating and Floating raft
* Artificial rains
* Farm visit
* You can go for a short trek and enjoy bird eye view of the Campground and Dahanu Mahalaxmi temple
* Tour through the chickoo and Mango plantations
* Vermicompost - its benefits to plants and a component that increases the fertility of the land.
* The importance of drip irrigation
* Solar technology used to de-hydrate chickoo through a U.V. apparatus
* Visit Adivasi village (Warli) to get first-hand exposure to the difficult yet simple lifestyle of the tribal population. (on request)