Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Did you visit Dudhsagar last year? Now lets visit something even more mightier. Jogfalls is the most spectacular waterfall of Western ghats. With a plunge of 830 feets, it is second highest waterfall of India; highest waterfall being the Nohkalikai falls in Meghalaya.
Want to add some spice in the itinerary? We will travel through ghats to reach this place and stay in a homestay surrounded by greenery and a garden of supari and cashew plantations at backside.
Murudeshwar is famous for the world's second tallest Shiva statue. The town lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea and the temple is visible from a long distance.
15:20 - Catch 12619 Matsyagandha Express from LTT, Thane-15:45, Panvel-16:20
05:30 - Reach Honnavar and get into bus for jog falls. Enjoy the scenic drive through ghats. We will take breaks for breakfast, photography at hanging bridge etc.
09:30 - Reach Jog falls and enjoy the scenery till afternoon. Have lunch in-between.
16:00 - Visit the Padmavati temple located deep inside the forest.
19:00 - Enjoy the light and music show
20:00 - Overnight at homestay which is situated in front of a lake and surrounded by thick green foliage. Have dinner and masti.
05:00 - Get up early if you want to enjoy the morning mist of the Sharavathi region. We can go for walk around the village and explore the unseen trails.
09:00 - Have to breakfast and then bid goodbye to our caretakers.
11:30 - Reach Murudeshwara and see the second tallest statue of Lord Shiva. It looks magnificent with the roaring sea in the background.
14:00 - Lunch
16:00 - Catch 12620 Matsyagandha Express from #Murudeshwar Station
06:30 - Reach LTT (Panvel-05:15, Thane-05:55)
Basic fee Includes:
- Travel from Honnavar Station to Jog falls and back to Murudeshwar in a private bus or jeep
- All food and refreshments from Honnavar to Murudeshwar (i.e. excluding train)
- Accommodation in a homestay with hot water facility
- Entry Charges at Jog Falls
Basic fee Excludes:
- Train tickets
- Bottled water/ cold drinks during the trip
- Boating charges near the hanging bridge (if we get time)
- Anything not mentioned in Includes
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre PET water bottle (compulsory, all-time in your bag)
- An extra pair of dry clothes. Heavy rains are expected in this region
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets and fruits like pears, pomegranate, dates etc