Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
A treat for individual Mumbaikars and Punekars. Gives up Rajmachi Fort in Lonavala. This occasion incorporates the enjoyment of outdoors with the rush of trekking. In case you're searching for the best get-a-way, make Rajmachi your one weekend from now the goal. Rajmachi Fort has two fortification fortresses, Shrivardhan and Manaranjan. Obvious from Mumbai Pune Expressway on the right-hand side of Borghat. Rajmachi Fort is 16 km trekking good ways from Lonavala there are numerous courses to reach there. We will camp at Udhewadi village situated underneath the twin forts.
Famous Point of Attraction are:
- Udaysagar Lake - Mahadev Temple near the lake - Bahiroba Temple on the plateau - Shrivardhan Fort
Rajmachi Camping Event Details:
- 2710 feet altitude - Lonavala, a nearby city - Stay in tents - Shrivardhan fort exploration - Separate stay for our female trekkers - Cost of Rs. 1500/-
Rajmachi Camping Event Itinerary
Day 1: Saturday
For Mumbaikars, Catch Sinhagad Express 11009 Mumbai to Pune
15:00 Pune 15:04 Shivaji Nagar 15:47 Talegaon 16:25 Lonavala
17:00 Meet at Lonavala Railway Station and departs towards base village by local transport. 20:00 Reach Base Village. Enjoy campfire. 21:00 Dinner.
Day 2 - Sunday
06:30 GOOD MORNING! Wake up and freshen up. 07:00 Breakfast. 07:30 Manaranjan and Shrivardhan fort exploration. 12:30 Lunch. 13:30 Start descending towards Lonavala. 16:30 Reach Lonavala railway station and disperse. We go home back with happy memories
People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience. Missing the train is missing Rajmachi Camping, no refund will be provided. If the road is not motor-able, the jeep will be available till halfway only. Participants will have to walk 8 km.
- 1 Veg Dinner, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch - Travelling to and fro Lonavala Railway Station - Mera Weekends expertise charges
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune - Lonavala Railway Station - All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered - Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.) - Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required - Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
Things to Carry:
- Torch. - Trekking shoes. - Full sleeve T-shirts. - Slippers. - Backpack to carry all your luggage. - Sleeping bag or Bed-sheet. - Sun cap. - Water (2-3 litres). - Prescribed Medicines. - Odomos.
- If you cancel 8 days before. 75% refund - If you cancel 4-7 days before, 50% refund - less than 3 days prior to the event date, No Refund - No show No Refund. - Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation. - If the event gets cancelled we will refund "Event Amount" only.