Think of Travel and Hampi is on the top of your bucket list. The land of Paradise takes you to the frozen time of erstwhile Capital of Vijayanagar during Krishna Devraya rule.
Be it the surreal boulder-strewn landscapes, lush paddy fields, pristine Tungabhadra river or unbelievable lavishness of the era, Hampi says it all. Let the ruins and temples cast it’s a beautiful spell on You! This weekend dust the 2nd Best and must visit the place by New York Times.!!
Travel Date: 16-17 February 2019
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Day
Travel Itinerary -
Day 0- 15 Feb 2019
Board your private bus from Mumbai to Hospet.
Day 1- 16 Feb 2019
Welcome to Hospet. Move towards the land of Hippies! Check in and post lunch, Visit the cluster of ruins in
Hampi. Use all your photography tactics to capture the most serene sunset from Hazar Rama Temple in Hampi.
Sightseeing- Virupaksha temple, Hemkuta Hill, Ganesh Temple, Krishna Bazar, Narsimha and Shiva temple,
Overnight Stay at Guesthouse
Globetrotter’s Tip: Witness the endless landscape of Hampi from Hazar Rama Temple.
Day 2 - 17 Feb 2019
Have you ever observed the Chariot on Indian Rupee Note? Tadda! .Early morning, opt for a small hike at Matanga hill. Check out and dump your bags at hotel. Visit Vitthal
Temple, Nandi Bull, Stepwell and tank, Lotus Mahal and Kong’s balance. Chill at the riverside of Tungabhadra!
Back to homestay. Load your bags and board your return bus to Mumbai after exploring the most awaited destination off your bucket list!
Globetrotter Tip: Keep your cell phone aside and feel the essence of Hampi today. Chariot is waiting for you
to get as many as pictured there
Arrival - 18 Feb 2019
Welcome to your hometown early morning and let’s start planning your next globetrotting bucket list!
1. Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
2. Breakfast for 2 Days at Hampi
3. Pick up and Drop from Hampi to Hospet
4. Entry tickets at all the heritage site
5. Local Guide wherever necessary
6. Local transfer for sightseeing- Auto/Moped/Cycle
7. Bus ticket assistance from Mumbai to Hospet
8. A happening Trip Honcho throughout the trip
1. Any additional meals other than mentioned inclusions
2. Items of personal nature like entry tickets, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water