- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a sailboat with a qualified sailor
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the sailboat
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the sailboat to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
THINGS TO KNOW
- When: It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food before 1 hour of the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet, and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if canceled before 8 or fewer days
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if canceled before 5 or fewer days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 3 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be canceled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Q. Hi! I'm interested in booking the SUnset Sailing At Gateway Of India tomorrow, 5th dec. Just wanted to confirm that the Navy Day celebrations will not lead to cancellation of the services? coz I believe since 3 days all ferries from gateway have been cancelled due to navy day. So will this sailing be running tomorrow? Thanks
3:19 PM, 04 Dec, 2018
A. Yes the services will be available from tomorrow onwards. You can contact us on 9004675388 for enquiries about the same. Or book from the events High platform itself.