Zero convenience fee, ticket price shown below is the final price.
Fri, 23 Aug
- Mon, 26 Aug
Perfect escape for our corporate travel enthusiasts!
Meeting point: 23rd August Mumbai central Railway station: 9 pm Borivali Railway station: 9:30 pm
Places we cover:
1. Taragarh Fort 2. Sukh Mahal 3. Rani ki Bawri 4. Garadia Mahadev 5. Geparnath Temple 6. Bundi City 7. Chatri 8. 7 Wonders of the World Kota City - if time permits
Day1 Fri: Travel to Kota by train in reservation boogie.
Day2 Sat: Travel to Garadia Mahadev Gorge and Geparnath Temple by sharing local transport to experience local surrounding.
Day 3 Sun: Travel to Bundi city and explore Sukh Mahal, Taragarh Fort, Raniji ki Bawri.
Day4 Mon: You reach Mumbai by 7 am by train reservation boogie.
Limited Seats of 15 people only on First come First serve basis.
How we Travel: Public Transport/ Sharing Vehicle intercity
Includes: Mumbai to Mumbai Travel by reservation boogie ( Book early as possible to get a confirm seat ) AC Room on triple sharing basis Lunch on Saturday and Sunday Dinner on Saturday Intercity Travel by local vehicle Entry charges Guide and expertise
Exclude: Camera charges Anything not mentioned in Includes.
1. If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
2. Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
3. Participant should fill proper relevant details in the disclaimer form after payment. Any medication or pertinent medical history should be mentioned in the disclaimer.
4. Do not play loud music or tease animals during the event.
5. Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption
6. Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
7. Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
8. Please do not expect luxury facilities, be cooperative and be raw.
9. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice)
10. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
11. Please follow instructions given by trek leads and organizers. Do not argue with any organizer. All instructions are for participants benefit.
12. Lets respect and admire nature together. Also be careful about all natural things.
13. Organiser doesnt hold any responsibility of belongings of individuals. Do take care of all your belongings by yourself. Do not carry expensive items especially jewellary, as we are going to visit small town & its a train journey.