This is a One Day Training For IT Service/Delivery Audience enthusiastic ITIL4 Foundation. The ‘Information Technology Infrastructure Library’ is a set of best practices for creating and improving an ITSM process. It is designed to help businesses manage risks, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices and build stable IT environments for growth, scale, and change. In short, an ITIL Practitioner is an expert in continually shaping IT service development processes.
Knowlathon provides a variety of courses, all in line with the latest version of ITIL. Not only are the courses fully accredited by PeopleCert. Training Will conduct with Expertise. Being so familiar with the ITIL framework, and our new course provides excellent guidance on the latest iteration of the world’s most popular ITSM framework. Get ahead of the competition and learn ITIL 4 with our new ITIL 4 Foundation course today!
We are one of the ONLY fully accredited Classroom training providers of ITIL training from Foundation level right the way through to Expert. Contact us for a full list of ITIL training courses and start your career in IT Service Management today!
Course Outline -
1. Understand the key concepts of service management
2. Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
3. Understand the four dimensions of service management
4. Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
5. Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
6. Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practice