The days of the regular Christmas evening is gone. Upgrade this season by joining us for the Xmas Sail. Picture this: a calm sea, the soothing breeze, a gorgeous view of the Mumbai skyline, your favourite food and yummy Christmas treats. It can't get better than that, can it?
To top it off, we are hosting this sail not on any regular boat but our most sleek sailboat coz... we're saving the best for Christmas (wink wink)
Aboard the Christmas sail already!
- Meet at Jetty No 5 opposite The Taj Palace Hotel Main Entrance at 3.30 pm
- Board the transfer boat to our sailboat.
- Once you board, we begin introductions.
- While sailing across the Mumbai harbour and enjoying a gorgeous view, we indulge in Christmas snacks and treats.
- After sailing for 1.5 hours, we finally bid adieu to each other.
- 1.5 Hrs of Pure Sailing
- 30 Minutes Transfer to and from the Jetty to the Boat
- Xmas sweets & snacks onboard
- Life Jackets & Technical assistance
Please note: This is a limited capacity event.
This activity is brought to you by Jack & Hill Adventures and will be conducted by our expert sailing partner at the site.
Please read our T&C and other relevant Booking Information mentioned below before booking your sail with us.
Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from Taj Main entrance
When: You are required to arrive at the location 30 minutes prior to the activity.
On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a WhatsApp from us a day prior to your sail with contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
Safety: This activity will be conducted by our expert sailing partner.
Safety is key. Safety jackets are available onboard for all guests.
Guests do not need to know swimming to experience this activity.
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before five working days. If cancelled under five working days of the sail, 100% payment is non-refundable.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Jack & Hill Adventures will not be liable for the same.
- To cancel your booking, kindly drop us an email.
If any of the guests have a medical condition or physical disability of any sort, it must be brought to the attention of Jack & Hill Adventures before booking the sail.
Alcohol is not allowed on board. Bags are normally checked at the jetty.
On festive days, the road from Regal to the Gateway is shut and parking is quite painful so plan your journey accordingly.