Grab your camera, meet new peoples & enjoy a lovely walk through an old European style Business District situated in South Mumbai lots of Iconic structure of Mumbai and improve your photography skills with fellow photographers!
CSMT stands for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, which is Mumbai’s main railway station. Not only is it also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but it was built in 1887 in a Gothic-revival style that attracts plenty of photos for its architecture. This famous architectural landmark in a Gothic-revival style was built as the headquarters of the Great Indian Peninsular Railway.
Flora Fountain, at the Hutatma Chowk (Martyr's Square), is an ornamentally sculpted architectural heritage monument located at the southern end of the historic martyrs Square), is an ornamentally sculpted architectural heritage monument located at the Fort business district in the heart of South Mumbai.
Asiatic Library The iconic steps of The Asiatic Society Of Mumbai attract hundreds of visitors a day and have been glorified in most Bollywood movies. But beyond those steps lies a world of knowledge, history and rare literary works of eminent authors.
Horniman Circle is a well-known attraction for photographers. There are old and new buildings like the Asiatic Library, Elphinstone Building, the Garden Cathedral, etc. in and around the Gardens. Their magnificent architecture belongs to varied decades and makes this part of the city a suitable place for architecture buffs and photographers. The voluntary Exhibition of vintage cars is a surprise attraction.
Any Camera (Even Cell Phone)
So, are you ready?
What: Open Photowalk For All Photography Enthusiast
When: Jan 26, 2020 - Sunday
Assembly Time: 7.45 am WALK START AT 8.00 am till 10.30 am.
Assembly Point: Local Train Ticket Counter opp. Platform No 1 at CSMT. (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus)
Route: CSTM - Fort - Asiatic Library - Horniman Circle
Entry Fees - 490/- per Person Limited Seats
Things to Carry:
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone), Charged Batteries, Memory Card,
Photowalk requires considerable walking, we suggest you wear comfortable footwear (Preferably Sports shoes or flat footwear).
Carry sufficient water and few energy bars or snacks.
Photography guidance by the Mumbai Travelography mentor.
Great place to try Wide Angle, Architecture, Street Photography
Cost does not include:
Travel from your destination to Assembly Point and Back
Any kind of insurance, medical and/or emergency charges
Meals / Beverages not mentioned in inclusions
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments are to be made in Indian Rupees (INR) and in advance.
- Charges for the event are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Charges for the event are indicative and likely to change depending on the customizations involved.
- Bookings for an event have to be made at least 6 hours before the start of the event.
- It is mandatory to carry an official Photo ID on the person and in the original (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Mumbai Travelography will take a copy of the Photo ID at the start of the event for police verification purposes.
- Mumbai Travelography reserves the Right To Admission and Expulsion of the participant(s) to maintain law and order.
- A loss by any damage to property will have to be compensated for by the participant(s) responsible.
- Mumbai Travelography is not responsible for any unforeseen loss or injury or damage brought to a participant or his belongings.
- Smoking or consuming alcohol (without requisite permit and permission) is strictly prohibited during the event.
- All our Photo-walks are Eco-friendly, Do Not Litter.
By registering for the event, you undertake that you accept all conditions.