Mumbai City Heritage Sunset Photowalk ( Colaba - South Mumbai )
Grab your camera, meet new peoples & Enjoy a lovely walk through the town witnessing The architecture of the city which is a blend of Gothic Revival, Indo-Saracenic, Art Deco, and other contemporary styles same time experience essence of famous Colaba Fish market and stunning view of Sunset at Sasson Dock, the iconic symbol of Mumbai and improve your photography skills with fellow photographers!
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone)
So, are you ready?
WHAT : OPEN PHOTOWALK FOR ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ENTHUSIAST
WHEN : July 14, 2019
ASSEMBLY TIME : 4.00 pm WALK START AT 4.15 pm
ASSEMBLY Point : Afgan Church, Colaba, Mumbai ( BEST Buses and Taxi from CST and Churchgate Station)
ROUTE : Afagan Church - Sasoon Dock (Sunset) and A Surprise Spot
ENTRY FEES - 490/- per Person Limited Seats
Photography guidance by the Mumbai Travelography mentor.
Printed Info Booklet
Cost does not Include:
Travel from your destination to Afghan Church and Back
Any kind of insurance, medical and/or emergency charges
Extra meals / beverages not mentioned in inclusions
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above
Things to Carry
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone), Charged Batteries, Memory Card,
Photowalk requires considerable walking, we suggest you to wear comfortable footwear (Preferably Sports shoes or flat footwear).
Carry sufficient water and few energy bars or snacks.
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments are to be made in Indian Rupees (INR) and in advance.
- Charges for the event are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Charges for the event are indicative and likely to change depending on the customisations involved.
- Bookings for an event have to be made at-least 12 hours before the start of the event.
- It is mandatory to carry an official Photo ID on the person and in original (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Mumbai Travelography will take a copy of the Photo ID at the start of the event for police verification purposes.
- Mumbai Travelography reserves the Right To Admission and Expulsion of the participant(s) to maintain law and order.
- A loss by any damage to property will have to be compensated for by the participant(s) responsible.
- Mumbai Travelography is not responsible for any unforeseen loss or injury or damage brought to a participant or his belongings.
- Smoking or consuming alcohol (without requisite permit and permission) is strictly prohibited during the event.
- All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, Do Not Litter.
By registering for the event, you undertake that you accept all conditions.