Get notified when the event happens next time.
Begin unraveling the simple mysteries of nature that will give you all the practical knowledge needed to kick-start your organic kitchen garden! The workshop comprises of a module on home kitchen waste composting, and one on kitchen gardening.
This practical workshop will cover:
- Basics of Soil Ecology
- Making a ‘Living Soil’ pot
- Sowing seeds
- Re-using different containers as planters
- DIY Drip Irrigation methods
- Sapling Making
- bottle planter
- What to grow when
- Sowing Calendar
- Home-made pest remedies
- Health and Maintenance of your plants
- Kitchen-waste Composting at Home – Made easy!
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.