Monsoon Trek to Everest Of Maharashtra:- Mount Kalsubai
Date:- 14 July 2019 (Leaving On 13th Night)
Category:- Jungle Walk/ Trekking/ Fort Exploration
Trek Grade:- Normal
Duration:- 1 Night /1 Day
Charges for the Trek will be 999 INR Per Person
Transportation:- Borivali to Borivali
About Kalsubai Peak
Kalsubai is a mountain in the Western Ghats, located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Its summit situated at an elevation of 1646 meters (5400 feet) is the highest point in Maharashtra which earns it the much-glorified title of the 'Everest of Maharashtra'.
Trek Package Includes
Traveling (Borivali to base villages and return)
Morning Tea - Breakfast
Lunch (Unlimited Veg- nonveg)
Forest Entry Charges
Guide and Expertise Charges
Basic First Aid
15th June 2019 (Saturday Night)
10:45 PM:- Assemble at Borivali Station East, Gora Gandhi Hotel (Meeting point)
11:00 PM:- Leave towards Base Village in Private Bus
4 AM:- Reach Base Village and Get Fresh, Have Breakfast Tea
5:00 AM:- Start Trek Towards Kalsubai Peak
9:00 AM:- Reach At Top, Explore
10:00 AM:- Start Descending
1:00 PM:- Reach Base Village and Have Lunch
2:30 PM:- After Lunch, Start Return Journey Towards Mumbai
7:30 PM:- Reach Borivali Station
Note:- Above Itinerary is Tentative, Given only for Reference
Things to Carry-
Min. 2 liters water
Ready to eat food (biscuits, chips)
Sweater or Raincoat
Good quality trekking shoes or sport shoes
Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
Energetic (ex. Glucon D)
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not bring suitcases or sling bags/ jholas)
Please try to wear track pant and full sleeve t-shirt.
1)Please Inform about your medical issue in advance.
2) Participants will be responsible for their own belongings and health issues.
3) Avoid wearing gold or other costly jewelry.
4) Smoking and Drinking are strictly prohibited.
Organizers are not going to tolerate such acts.
5) Keep in mind we are going for Trek, not for trip, so maintain discipline and follow leaders' instructions.
6) Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
Trekkers Of Infinity (organizers) reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
1) If you cancel your booking before 10 days - 90% amount Refundable.
2) If you are Cancel your booking before 7 days - 50% amount Refundable.
3) If you cancel your booking before 5 days - 0% amount Refundable