Abstract art can evoke myriad emotions in the observer - you either love it or hate it or think anybody can do it!
Truth be told, yes, anybody can create art and so can you. It can seem deceptively simple though - imagine lifting the paintbrush and looking at a blank canvas and wondering how to paint "nothing really"!
Who better to demystify abstraction than Rahul Inamdar, an established artist whose abstracts can leave you spellbound. For the first time ever, we give you the opportunity to interact with him, be inspired and of course watch him give you a demonstration of how he brings life to his abstracts.
The workshop is designed to be more conversational, experimental and experiential. We will do some exercises to help you find your inner voice through abstraction so that by the end of the workshop you walk away with your very own unique abstracts!
What you can expect to take away from the workshop:
- "I don't get it! - Seeing and feeling abstract works. Introduction to some famous ones.
- "What makes it?" - Absorb every little thing that goes into making an abstract.
- "How to make it?" - Discover the tools and methods of making an abstract.
- "Let's make an abstract" - Live demo, make your own work, discussion and reflection.
- "Art & Life" - How art changes a life, for us and for the viewers
Fees are inclusive of various art material and tools for the workshop, a sumptuous buffet lunch, and refreshments.