mumbai
Date
  • weekwid: false
  • widHeader: false
  • orgName: mikikuhuthesurfers@gmail.com
  • orwid: false
https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/mumbai/4759701042d5f4c33bcae2030ca376fa-online-offline-corporate-english-language

Online/Offline Corporate English language training for competitive exams - With Learn to Impress

0.0,0.0
Sun, 1 Dec 10:00AM - Tue, 31 Dec 6:00PM
Salasar Aangan D-Wing
Rs 3000
44 people viewed this event.
I Am Interested

Get notified when the event happens next time.

Details

Details

Language makes or breaks one's personality they say! The impression that you make when you meet someone is only comprised of 2%, however, when you start talking, language overtakes and creates almost the remaining 98% of your personality.

We provide online and offline tailor-made courses that suit business as well as personal needs. The material for the study will be custom designed too and will be shared with the participants via soft and hard copy. After training support free for the next three months after completion of the module.

Live interaction on mobile and skype for online participants. Participatory and completion certificate for every participant. 

Minimal investment with enormous returns that stays with you forever. 

Group discounts available! 

 

Login to View Organizer Details
Like this event ? Share it with your friends !!
Show

Map & Directions

Map & Directions
Salasar Aangan D-Wing Beverly Park, Mira Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra 401107, India
Reviews
Reviews
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.
Show

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs
Have any query? Drop your questions here !!
Show
EventsHigh Specials, online and offline, english language, courses, personality development classes, Mickket Apurva Ranpara, classes and workshops, startup and entrepreneurship,