Muddie Trails presents you a weekend brimming with Adventure & Entertainment at the banks of the river Kali in Dandeli!
About the destination:
Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature & water activities. The town is surrounded by thick forests and wildlife where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty and adventure sports.
Different water adventure sports in Dandeli include White water rafting, Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Boating, Zorbing, Swimming with life jackets etc. Each activity costs between 100 to 350 INR. We have a window to enjoy whichever water sports you pick according to your convenience and budget.
In 650/- rupees discounted price, following activities are provided by our campsite on The Kali river: - Short White Water River Rafting - Kayaking - Jacuzzi - Boating - Swimming
Note: The status of White water rafting - whether it will happen or not - will only be announced by Forest authorities on Saturday morning.
We will also visit outdoor attractions like Synthery rocks - a volcanic formation - and a crocodile park. A beautiful sunset overlooking Dandeli backwaters is icing on the cake.
Join us and #getmuddy!
Slots: 10+ Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner - all included! Stay: At our beautiful campsite with neat & clean washrooms
Travel: - Travel between Mumbai and Dandeli by AC Sleeper Bus up and down - Local transport in Dandeli
Pick up spots:
- 19:00 kalyan Street Wadi bunder parking - 19:30 Dadar East T T Bridge End - 19:45 SION CIRCLE SAGAR TRAVELS - 20:00 CHEMBUR RAJA TRAVELS - 20:15 VASHI PLAZA - 20:30 NERUL LP BUS STOP - 20:45 CBD BELAPUR FLYOVER END - 21:00 KHARGHAR THREE STAR HOTEL - 21:15 KALAMBOLI MC DONALD
Here we go, the schedule:
- Assemble at Mumbai Bus stops according to above timings, board your Bus and overnight journey!
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli, check in to our beautiful campsite cum homestay - Quick freshen up & have a sumptuous breakfast - Drive to the adventure land & indulge in day long water activities - Break for Lunch in the middle - Visit the beautiful back waters of the Kali River & take lot of selfies, have a beautiful view of sun set - Head back to camp, rain dance - Bonfire at night with long conversations, - Well deserved hot dinner buffet. - Rest in the tents
- Start the day with a Jungle walk - Fuel up with nice Breakfast at our Camp - Pack your bags and check out of our campsite - Visit most beautiful Eco Park and spend quality time there - Drive to the volcanic formations of Synthery rocks & marvel at the nature, - Try local food for Lunch, - Visit Crocodile park - Take Bus back to MUM around 5:30 PM and reach home by Monday morning
- Travel (AC Sleeper Bus up & down, Local transportation, all included), - Food: 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non Veg), - Camping in Tents (3 sharing usually, 2 sharing for couples), - Bonfire & music - Entry to Synthery rocks, Crocodile park - Rain Dance - Dandeli backwaters nature walk, Jungle walk - Local guide for all outdoor activities - Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!
- Water activities like Rafting, Kayaking etc etc. (You can avail at discounted price) - Any extra/personal expenses not mentioned in inclusions above.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By buying the ticket on Events High platform, you are giving unconditional acceptance of the below
Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails:
No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers wont miss out on the real fun part that is traveling.
Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Dont indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
The Offbeat theme of Muddie Trails:
Muddie Trails provides real offbeat experiences for the travelers like trekking, hiking, camping, bonfire, adventure activities, barbecue, visiting, exploring and experiencing the less known but awesome destinations that are not crowded with tourists. We do NOT take travelers to a tourist place unless it is required as a filler in the itinerary between two offbeat places. Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you please do not register.
80% refund before 48 hours of event start time
No refund within 48 hours of event start time whatever be the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue or anything else)
No refund during/after the event
Registration fee or partial payment is done to book your slot is non-refundable
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Dandeli Dandeli, Karnataka 581325, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.