Cold Air | Dark Night | Warm Fire | Billion Stars | Delicious Food | Adventure Activities | Music | Much More Fun with your friends or loved ones far away from city life.
Unlike other camping places near Mumbai, The Campsite is a very special place at Bhandardara Hill Station is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous gateway near Igatpuri. The shining blue-green water of Arthur Lake and the surrounding lush green mountains make for a great treat to the eyes. And when the sun dips low, enjoy the view of millions of the stars in the endless sky as you doze into a cosy yet comfortable slumber. And who wouldn't want to wake up to the chirping of birds in the bright morning sky right before sunrise? So What Are You Waiting For?
Campsite located in Lakefront water and surrounding nested in Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Bhairavgad, Gavlideo mountain ranges. Our campsite place on totally private land over 3.5 hector also provides adventure activities with the proper safety (We are using all CE/UIAAA or ISO standard equipment for all activities) and thrilling fun.
Highlights - Lakefront Campsite - Added Adventure activities - Delicious village Meal - 400ft Flying fox, 200ft Valley crossing, 100ft Burma Bridge - Lake Tubing, Boating, Swimming with life jackets, Cliff-jumping, Lake Crossing. - Stargazing & Night photography - 5 Proper Washrooms available with water supply
Cost: 1400/- (Without Travel or Drive-by own vehicle) Cost: 1800/- (With Travel from-to Kasara in a local jeep in which we need at least 10 Person or Extra Jeep charges can be shared among with other i.e. 3.8/k Per jeep =10 pax)
Include Travel From-to Kasara Evening snacks, 1 Dinner, Bf/Tea Waters sports activities (Boating/Lake tubing/Cliff Jumping (Depend upon water level) - 300ft Flying fox over the lake, Valley Crossing, Lake Crossing. Ground activities (Archery/Badminton/Cricket) Tent with Mattress and Fleece blanket Guide and Expertise charges
Exclude: Anything not mentioned in inclusion Personal Expenses Medical Expenses Food while in travel (Kasara-Camp-Kasara)
The itinerary for the Events will be as follows:
Meeting point Kasara Railway Ticket Counter station Saturday 14:00 pm (We will share representative number after booking confirmation)
- Catch the train mentioned below at your respective station on Saturday
- (Do not miss the train as after no travel option available till the campsite. You have to make your own i.e. 3.8/k per Jeep)
- Day 1: Saturday - 14:00 Regroup & catch private jeep for a campsite - 14:15 Will take a short halt for quick snacks and washroom (Participant own expenses) - 14:45 Start our journey to the campsite for next 2hr - 17:00 Reach Campsite, settle down in tents on sharing basis 3/4/6 Person (Couple tent available prior intimation & as per availability) - 17:30 Enjoy Mesmerizing sunset & Archery + Boating - 18:30 Tea / Biscuit - 19:30 Campfire, with stories, experience sharing (Bluetooth speakers can be used for music) - 21:00 Dinner Call (Veg & Non-veg) - Retire of the day (23.00)
- Day 2 : Sunday - 06:30 wake up call followed by Bf/Tea and freshen up - 08:00 Water activities Lake Tubing, Swimming with Life Jackets, Cliff Jumping (Depend upon water level) - 09:00 Flying Fox, Burma Bridge, Valley crossing - 11:00 Checkout from campsite & drive back via the same vehicle - 14:00 Tentative reach Kasara - Catch respective train & event end with memories.
Things to Carry - Bag or haversack - ID Card - Good Grip shoes or Floaters - Drinking-Water min. 1ltr (Water available at the campsite) - Headlamp or torch - Extra pair of cloths, chaddar & Winter Clothing as temp may get down below 10 in night - Ready eat food like plum cake, Biscuit, fruits - Glucon-D or electrolyte - Personal Medicine if any (Basic First Aid Available on the campsite)
- Please Note:
- We are not sale or encourage to intake any kind of alcohol if you wish to carry by own also buy 10rs 1 day Permit from liquor shop with valid purchase invoice handy & intimate team while registration about your carrying alcohol.
- No sound Music/Bluetooth after night 23:30 as we believe that enjoy nature sound and breeze also which can disturb others.
- No one allowed to enter in lake water without life jacket also in the night it strictly prohibited.
- If anyone found disturb others privacy she/he can boycott from the campsite immediately. No argument accepted request to enjoy the venue & do not disturb others privacy.
- If anyone observed over alcohol consumed and disturb others he/she can also remove from the campsite.
- It's outdoor camping, not leisure tour/event prepare your mind for the same.