Kala believes that Art has the power to de-stress you from your hectic work schedule. Painting has its own soothing and reliving effects on the human mind.
Here we are with our first - Dot Painting Workshop. For everyone who wants to experience the power of Art. Step by Step guidance would be given. No prior experience in painting required.
So come and join us for a funfilled Saturday,28th September Venue- Hoppipola, Khar Time- 2 to 5 pm,28th Sept.
All the materials would be provided - Canvas 30 by 30 cm, Colours and Refreshments also.
Kala by Shruti Shetty
Terms and Conditions: Participant
1) You will be entirely refunded if the workshop is canceled due to unforeseen events. You can either choose to get a refund or attend another workshop with the same or lower ticket price. In case you want to attend a workshop with a higher fee, you would need to pay the difference in between the two ticket prices.
2) You have the right to cancel your ticket 48 hours prior to the workshop. You will receive the refund after deducting the bank fee and other expenses.
3) Skilltivate is not responsible for any damage/loss of your items that you incur the workshop.
4) We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances 48 hours prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/Whatsapp/phone.
5) Please make sure to be on time. The artist reserves the right to turn back a latecomer. No refund would be initiated for the same.