Bhandardara Monsoon Sight Seeing Eco-Tour with Shoe Drill Adventures
Tour of the lush green village of Bhandardara and take a pause in the lap of Mother Nature. Located approximately 3 hours from Mumbai, Bhandardara is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. Bhandardara is set on a dam and is known for its remote and idyllic location, waterfalls around the area. The lush greenery, the humble waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains makes for the perfect holiday spot for city dwellers to run away from the hustle and bustle of their busy lives. Perfect gateway for weekend to rejuvenate yourself.
• Visit the most scenic places in Bhandardara with experienced Guide.
• Attempt to generate employment in the village by eco-tourism & provide tourist most affordable trip to cherish.
• Village (Homestay) on a tabletop where one can see entire Bhandardara 360 degree with Food made from local spices and barbecue.
Bhandardara is gifted with ample of waterfalls and scenic landscape view which flourishes in monsoon and become the mesmerizing place. Since Monsoon is season all nearby hotels/lodges prices are at peak and mostly get full in advance. Our attempt through this Eco-tour is to generate income for villagers though tourism and services involved in packages.
For details (Call/Whatsapp):
Point covered in all packages:-
PANJRA FALL | KALSUBAI BACKSIDE | GHATGHAR KOKANKADA | SANDHAN VALLEY INITIAL ENTRY | REVERSE WATERFALL | AMRUTESHWAR TEMPLE | NECKLACE FALL | NANI FALL BRIDGE | OVERFLOW GATE| RANDHA FALL | WILSON DAM | UMBRELLA FALL (WILL START FROM AUG)
• Day return Sightseeing without transport- 300 per head Dates -starting from 13 July every day till Aug month end timing 9 am sat till 6 pm Sat
(Transportation by own vehicle & return on the same day. This package includes only sightseeing with guide) Available all weekday/weekend
• Sightseeing without transport & Homestay- 1150 per head Dates -starting from 13 July every day till Aug month end timing 9 am sat till 9 am Sun
(Transportation by own vehicle & include homestay with evening snacks, barbecue, Dinner & Morning Breakfast) available all weekday and weekend
• Sightseeing with transport & Homestay- 1800 per head Dates -starting from 13 July every weekend Starting from Sat ends on Sunday till Aug month end timing 9 am sat till 9 am Sun
(Transportation will be arranged from Kasara onwards & include homestay with evening snacks, barbecue, Dinner & Morning Breakfast) Available only on weekend
Catch 6.55 am Kasara Train from CST below are the major stops and timing when the train reached. START TIME FROM CST-6.55 AM | REACH KASARA -9.11 AM.
BYCULLA-7.02 AM | DADAR-7.08 AM | KURLA-7.15 AM |GHATKOPER-7.19 AM | MULUND-7.30 AM | THANE-7.34 AM | DOMBIVALI-7.42 AM | KASARA-9.11 AM
Jeep/Trax /Bus will be arranged from Kasara for sightseeing, Meeting point-one who comes by own transport need to reach near Anandvan Resort gate @ 12 PM. Lunch will be done on the route while doing sightseeing. Tour will be completed by 5.30 pm in the evening here itinerary ends for people who opted for the day return package. Whereas for rest packages people will move to Home stay and spend rest day enjoying food cooked on chulah. Indoor games like chess/cricket football are available. Next day morning Breakfast @ 9 am and will depart to Kasara.
Important things to carry :
Water Bottle (3 litres each person)
Some snacks biscuits wafers etc,
Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries,
Camera optional/Mosquito repellent
Medicines if required
Bluetooth speakers is must for group
Head gears to protect from cold
Good Trekking shoes.
FAQ & Notes-
• Expect sluggish conditions at places around because you would be visiting it in rainfall
• Please Note stay is basic homestay (dormitory ) with clean toilets.. This is Eco-tour hence please come with the same mindset.
• Afternoon lunch and any over and above expenses apart from one mentioned in the itinerary is not part of the package.
• Please carry ID Proof & Proof of booking while travelling
• Any injury occurs during sightseeing eco-tour, the organiser will not be responsible held for same.
• At the time we may have to skip a few points depending on rain condition and other external factors to avoid any mishap. Also itinerary may get alter in between if patrons spend too much time on one spot.
• All entry fees and challan to be bear by patrons
• Dinner will be consist of Unlimited Veg/Non-Veg Thali & barbecue will be limited.
Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories