Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Date : 26th May 2019
Duration - 1N .1D
Location - Pachanai
Height - 4665
Difficulty level - Easy-Medium
Endurance level- Medium
Cost - ₹ 1200/-
#Harishchandragad: An ancient fort from the Medieval period where the Great sage Changdev (Writer of the epic Tattvasaar), used to meditate in the 14th century.
#Konkan Kada: One of the biggest cliffs of the Sahyadris, fascinating many people from years together. Facing towards the Konkan side, the cliff looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region. Not only vertical, but it has an overhang, almost like a cobra's hood.
Day 0 – Saturday 25 May 2019
• Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Station
• Meeting Time : 11:05 pm
We’ll Be Boarding The Below Train From Our Nearest Local Station. Train Timings Are Shared Below For Convenience.
• Train time table :
08:50 pm CST
08:58 pm Byculla
09:05 pm Dadar
09:12 pm Kurla
09:16 pm Ghatkopar
09:28 pm Mulund
09:32 pm Thane
09:44 pm Dombivli
09:54 pm Kalyan
11:05 pm Kasara
Day 01 - Sunday 26 May 2019
• 02:00 am - Reach Base village
• 02:20 am - Introduction round and brief then start the trek.
• 04:30 am- reach kedareshwar temple for kakad arati.
• 06:00 am - Reach konkankada and enjoy the glimpse of the surrounding
• 06:40 am - breakfast and tea
• 08.30 am - Reach kedareshwar temple and caves and explore
• 1:00 pm - Reach base village and take rest and have Lunch
• 02:30 pm - Reach Kasara railway station
• 05:00 pm Reach Mumbai with of the awesome memories
• Transport from kasara to kasara
• Breakfast and tea
• Basic first-aid kit
• Trekking insurance
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with an extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 2 Liters)
• Trekking shoes
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits, etc.
• Camera, Mobile, power bank, etc
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually