Get notified when the event happens next time.
Why Should You Register?
Club parties & House parties are too common to spend your New Year Eve.
How about camping near lakeside with the same facilities that a club or a house party would provide.
We know that sounds good but it's even better to attend.
What do you need?
Ø Live acoustics session.
Ø A tent to spend your night.
Ø Bonfire to chill around with your gang.
Ø Mouth-watering food.
Don't worry we provide it all.
We don't know the Question?
But camping is surely the ANSWER.
Day 1: 31st December
04:00 pm Reach the campsite.
Drop the luggage into your tents and freshen up.
04:30 pm Garma Garm nashta time.
05:00 pm witnessing the beautiful sunset with a few activities side-by-side.
07:00 pm Rock - & - Roll.
(Beat pe booty time. Get your feet moving as the DJ sets the beat)
08:00 pm Fill in your tummies with the hot starters rolling around.
10:00 pm Appetizing Dinner will be ready.
11:59 pm What are you waiting for?
Get ready with your gang to celebrate the new year.
12:00 am Bingo !!!
Fire Crackers busting in the open sky as we wish each other the happiest & a prosperous new year.
12:15 am The Gig Gang will take charge to please you all with their soulful songs.
01:30 am get into the tents or just sit around the bonfire with your gang.
End of the day.
09:00 am wakey wake up !!
Its time to take a walk on the beach till be set a healthy breakfast for you.
10:00 am grab the breakfast.
Chai chai garam chai time.
10:00 am the saddest part would be leaving the campsite and the beach behind. But we take back the memories created and captured.
Time for a healthy-wealthy GOODBYE.
Ø Liquor (BYOB).
Ø Any extra drinks or food bought.
Ø Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things to Carry:
· Identity Proof (Must)
· Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
· ORS, Glucose, Electron, Personal Care Medicine those which you require usually.
· Pair of Clothes.
· Winter Jackets.
· A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
· Camera (On your own Risk)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
Terms & Conditions:
· Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited.
· Trek leader's decisions will be final and binding.
· Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
· Team reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.
Name: Weekend's Hub