Grab your camera, meet new peoples & Enjoy a lovely walk through the
Worli Koliwada village and witnessing The stunning Sunset view at Arabian
Sea in Background of one of the Iconic structures of Mumbai i.e.Bandra Worli Sea link same time experience essence of native fishermen lifestyle and improve your photography skills with fellow photographers!
The Worli Fort is a fort built in 1965 by the British in Worli, Mumbai, India. The fort, built on the Worli hill, overlooked the Mahim Bay at a time the city was made up of just seven islands. It was used as a lookout for enemy ships and pirates.
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone)
So, are you ready?
What: Open Photowalk For All Photography Enthusiast
When: Jan 19, 2020
Assembly Time: 4 pm WALK START AT 4.15 pm
Assembly Point: Worli Bus Depot. (Nearest Railway Station - Dadar, BEST bus services and Share Cabs Available near Kamath Hotel, Dadar Railway station, West)
Route: Worli Koliwad & Worli Fort.
Entry Fees - 490/- per Person Limited Seats
Things to Carry:
Any Camera(Even Cell Phone), Charged Batteries, Memory Card,
Photowalk requires considerable walking, we suggest you to wear comfortable footwear (Preferably Sports shoes or flat footwear).
Carry sufficient water and few energy bars or snacks.
Photography guidance by the Mumbai Travelography mentor.
Great place to try Slow Shutter Speed Photography.
Cost does not include:
Travel from your destination to Assembly Point and Back
Any kind of insurance, medical and/or emergency charges
Extra meals/beverages not mentioned in inclusions
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments are to be made in Indian Rupees (INR) and in advance.
- Charges for the event are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Charges for the event are indicative and likely to change depending on the customizations involved.
- Bookings for an event have to be made at least 6 hours before the start of the event.
- It is mandatory to carry an official Photo ID on the person and in the original (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Mumbai Travelography will take a copy of the Photo ID at the start of the event for police verification purposes.
- Mumbai Travelography reserves the Right To Admission and Expulsion of the participant(s) to maintain law and order.
- A loss by any damage to property will have to be compensated for by the participant(s) responsible.
- Mumbai Travelography is not responsible for any unforeseen loss or injury or damage brought to a participant or his belongings.
Smoking or consuming alcohol (without requisite permit and permission) is strictly prohibited during the event.
- All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, Do Not Litter.
By registering for the event, you undertake that you accept all conditions.