Activity : Music Festival, Adventure Activity, Camping, Other
Extra Bed Avaliable
Check In Time : 17:00
Check Out Time : 10:30
Star-night - Shore of a new beginning...: Pre-New years eve adventure & camping, Bhandardara
Unlike other camping places near Mumbai, The Campsite is a very special place at Bhandardara Hill Station is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous gateway near Igatpuri. The shining blue-green water of Arthur Lake and the surrounding lush green mountains make for a great treat to the eyes. And when the sun dips low, enjoy the view of millions of the stars in the endless sky as you doze into a cosy yet comfortable slumber. And who wouldn't want to wake up to the chirping of birds in the bright morning sky right before sunrise? So What Are You Waiting For?
Campsite located in Lakefront water and surrounding nested in Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Bhairavgad, Gavlideo mountain ranges. Our campsite place on totally private land over 3.5 hectors. Our campsite provides adventure activity added camping services with proper safety and thrilling fun.
Bid adieu to 2019 and kick start 2020 Alls well that ends well A perfect saying that tells you why you should be a part of this camping in starry night Nights that will make you forget all the Grudges, regrets, revenge of the entire year and take you into a whole new year to fill with Happiness and Joy along with your loved ones Some old. Some new. & with some strangers
Cold Air | Dark Night | Warm Fire | Bright Stars | Delicious Food | Music | DJ | Adventure Activities and many more...Celebrate this New Years Eve with your Friends, Family or Loved Ones at our Lakefront Camp, Bhandardara.
- The venue at Lake Front Bhandardara hill station
- Chilled climate with surrounding mountains campsite
- Starters and Soft Drinks. (Limited Qty)
- Delicious Meal (Veg / Non-Veg Unlimited)
- Private Two Person Tent Accommodation for the couple. (Limited capacity, a subject on availability and prior booking required.)
- Sharing Basis Separate accommodation for group and family. ( 3/4/6 Person tent available)
- Tent with Mattress, Pillow and Fleece Blankets.
- Live Music
- Adventure activities like 350ft Flying Fox / 200ft Valley Crossing, Archery
- Proper Washrooms with water supply
- Security & Much more fun.
- Early Bird Ticket & Prices
- "Option-A" Couple-Booking
- Cost: 5000/- (Per Couple - Separate 2 Person couple Tent will be provided with bedding) - Quoted prices are an early bird which valid till 20 Dec 19 or First 20 Couple booking or whichever is earlier.
- Cost: 5400/- (Per Couple - Regular booking or after early bird ends.)
- "Option-B" Group-Booking
- Cost: 2200/- (Per Person - Sharing/Group 4/6/8 Men-tent will be provided with bedding) - Quoted prices are an early bird which valid till 20 Dec 19 or First 20-Pax booking or whichever is earlier.
- Cost: 2500/- (Per Person - Regular booking after early bird ends.)
Travel From-to Kasara in a jeep
Sat Evening tea/snacks, starters & cold drinks, Dinner
Tent with bedding (Couple or group as per booking)
One-time 400ft Flying Fox, 200ft Valley Crossing
Forest entry fees
Common DJ and Dance floor
Anything does not cover in including
Personal expenses any kind
Food while in travel
Itinerary for the Events will be as follows:
- Common meeting point at Kasara station on 28th Dec 2019
- Catch train mentioned below on 28th Dec 19 from your respective station (Do not miss the train as after no travel option available till the campsite. You have to make your own i.e. 4k per Jeep)
- CST Mumbai: 11:46 am
- Dadar: 11:59 am
- Kurla: 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar: 12:10 pm
- Thane: 12:26 pm
- Kalyan: 12:48 pm
- Kasara: 13:58 pm
Day-1 28 Dec 19
- 14:10 Common meeting at Kasara Railway station ticket counter (Will share Leader number after booking confirmation.)
- 14:30 Catch Jeep travel to the campsite. In route halt for Washroom strict 10 mins (Snacks or Tea by own expenses)
- 17:15 Post bumpy ride of 2.5 hrs reach Campsite.
- Register yourself or group and collect hand-band token
- Settle down in the tent as per your registration number.
- 18:00 Flying fox / Valley Crossing / Boating (One-time only)
- Enjoy the last dusk while sun setting down.
- 18:45 Tea-Coffee / Biscuit on counter
- 19:30 to 20:30 Guitarist unplugged play
- 19:30 to 20:30 Starters Cold drinks counters (One dish per person & in Q only)
- 21:30 Music will be in action till 23:00
- Dinner counter live from 22:00 pm to 23:30 am
Day 2 29 Dec 2019
- 23:45 Campfire & Guitarist play
- 01:00 Settle down retire of day or Enjoy guitarist performance with campfire sometime.
- 07:30 Wake up call have Tea-Coffee & Bf Poha / Upma Counters till 08:30
- 08:30 Flying fox and Valley crossing or boating who cannot able to do yesterday.
- 10.30 check out from campsite with memories.
- 12:30 Reach Kasara tentative catch respective train and event end with memories.
Things to Carry:
- Winter clothing (As temp may get down below 10 in night bring winter clothing & extra chadar if required by you)
- Drinking water 1/2ltr
- ID card
- Extra pair of cloth (As per your wish)
- ID Card
- We are not sale or encourage to intake any kind of alcohol/Narcotics, if you wish carry by own also buy 10rs 1 day Permit from liquor shop with valid purchase invoice handy at forest check-point & intimate team while registration about your carrying alcohol.
- If anyone found disturb others privacy she/he can boycott from the campsite immediately by bouncers. No argument accepted request to enjoy the venue & do not disturb others privacy.
- If anyone observed over alcohol consumed and disturb others he/she can also remove from the campsite.
- It's outdoor camping, not leisure tour/event prepare your mind for the same.
- Advanced booking required as the campsite has limited capacity last movement booking subject to availability.
- Our Campsite & Event manager other staff available at campsite throughout event individual need to coordinate with them if any issue faced or occurred.
- Adhere client do not damage/loss the campsite or any equipment if observed needs to clear the compensation as immediate.
- Nobody will allow entering in water also needs to aware about the same.
- We are not responsible for any loss of any individuals valuable items, request to keep it safe.
- Deep Freezer or cold storage not available at the campsite.
- Evolve as a wanderer and enjoy the event.
- ATM is available in route at Ghoti & Shendi but due to the non-metro centre facing out network issue / out of service.
- Liquor shop not available in the route have to buy/bring it from Mumbai.
- Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, BSNL, Gio network available at campsite certain points, the internet will not work.