This holiday season is about to get a lot Sparkling with the famous Orionids meteor shower sparkling the night sky. Orionids meteor shower originates from the famous Halley's comet☄ and is seen as bright prominent shooting stars.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the mesmerizing view of the night sky with the milky way galaxy above the lake view.
1. Stargazing from Professional telescope
2. DIY Smartphone Astrophotography
3. Learn how to identify your Zodiac signs and other Greek Constellations in the Night sky
4. Observe mesmerising Clusters, Nebula, Galaxies and a lot more through Telescope
5. Shoot Star Trails
6. Moon Craters Photography
7. Tent Camping on Lake
8. Barbeque (Veg/non-veg)
9. Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain)
10. Bonfire and slow music
Cost :- 1) 2000/- (with transportation)
2) 1800/- (without transportation)
1. 5 pm Arrive at Campsite
2. Tea Snacks and adventure sports
3.optionally you can spend time around the lake and campsite relaxing
4. 7 on Stargazing begins with a telescope
5. 8:30 on Veg/Nveg barbecue served
6. 10 pm Dinner will be served
7. Stargazing will continue throughout the night
8. 8 am wake up call and adventure activities
9. 10 am breakfast and checkout
Here are common instructions for people travelling by train and things to carry.
- Transportation is fixed Departure-Hence:-mandatory for all to catch the same train in case you missed the train consider missed the event.