A perfect weekend gateway and one of the most popular destintaion near Mumbai. lushed with many attraction in itself. Nestled in the scenic district of Igatpuri, developed as one of the best and less commercial hill stations of Maharashtra. The village is home to the states highest peak, Mount Kalsubai. Embraced by natural lakes, waterfalls, flora and fauna, Bhandardara is the best retreat for the mind, body and soul.
Sound of chirping birds, ripples of turquoise pristine water reflecting the bright green hills and forests, the soothing sound of the waterfalls, chilly winds, a starry night sky and the cozy bonfire imagine all these in just one spot! Yes, you can simply relax in a tranquil and serene environment like this, even near a bustling city like Mumbai. How? Well, by just taking a weekend camping trip to our Secret campsite.
Category: Camping Duration: 1 Night 1 Days. Difficulty Level: Easy
Itinerary Day 1 -
Catch Kasara Local from CSMT or any other near by station of central line and get into the given local train leaving from cstm on 10:16 AM
Meeting point: kasara stn Meet team near ticket counter.
(12:32pm) and the people traveling by there own can reach campsite directly location will be share.
12:45 pm: will Board towards campsite will make a halt on the way to get Refresh and Lunch.
04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have yummy snack and free time to explore the lakeview.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love one.
09:00 am: Prepare for a night under the sky with live guitarist, have a delicious local cuisine of dinner, & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories, make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
11:45 am: Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends.
DAY 2 - 08:00 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast.
09:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for boating & Swimming.
09:30 am done with the Boating activities allotted time will be given to change and dry.
10:00 am Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
01:00 pm: Reach kasara stn here we end our tour with best of bhandardara memories.
03:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, Bhatakna.
Things to carry: 1. Id Proof Compulsory 2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes. 3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory) 4. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash won't be entertained) 5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any. 6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.). 7. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.) 8. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes). 9. Camera (Optional). 10. Raincoat / Pochos for protection from rain. 11. Bedsheet / Sleeping Bag. 12. Extra Pair of Cloths.
Inclusion: 1. Transportation from Kasara to Kasara. 2. Evening Refreshment and Dinner for Day 1
3. Breakfast for Day 2.
4. Live guitarist. 5. Boating.
6. Swimming. 7. Tent Stay. 8. BBQ. 9. Bonfire.
10. Leaders Expertise Charges
Exclusion: 1. Anything other than mentioned above. 2. Extra meals cold drinks. 3. Water bottles 4. Confirmation only after full payment on first come first serve basis. So please register at earliest and book your tents in advance! 5. Booking is Non-Refundable. 6. Note entry will be confirmed only after the full payment.
FAQs 1. Is alcohol allowed? We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women? The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more? The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite? The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby? There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed? Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Who are the staff at the campsite? The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the campsite. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
8. Is transport included? Yes, included depending on the package you Book.