Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Let's enjoy Coolest Camping @ Pawna Lake with Shoe Drill Adventures
Camping|Barbecue|Bonfire|Dinner|Morning Breakfast | evening snacks| Music
Dates:-Customized as per your requirements
Available all days including weekdays and weekends
Fun Cost - 1200/-
- Avenue at Lakefront Pawna Dam
- The chilled climate with a scenic view
- A delicious meal cooked over firewood.
- Private Two Person Tent Accommodation for a couple.
- Sharing Basis Separate accommodation for group and family.
- Tent with Mattresses, Pillow and Fleece Blankets.
- Proper Washrooms with water supply
- Much more Fun with lifetime memories.
The campsite is near Lonavala- near Thakursai Village Pawna Lake.
1.5hours drive from Mumbai,
45mins from Pune
15kms from Lonavala.
1. The fun begins @ 5:00 pm check-in
2. 6 pm Tent allocation and Snacks
3. Relax and Enjoy the music free time.
4. 8 pm Veg/Nveg Barbeque will be served.
5. 10 pm veg/non-veg dinner.
6. 9 am morning breakfast
7. 10:30 am Checkout from the campsite
Camping offers peace and a relaxing atmosphere. It helps to get close to nature and a much-needed break from hectic routines and targets.
Sound of chirping birds in evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside camping. Trust me ambiance is breathtaking and relaxing to rejuvenate. Stargazing and watching star constellation is another attraction where, if u are lucky then you can witness shooting stars too.
Tent arrangement with mattress, pillow, and blanket
Saturday Evening tea, snacks and dinner(veg/non-veg)
and barbecue with bonfire along with unlimited star gazing and fun.
(Jain food is available on prior notice)
Camping and Entry charges wherever necessary
Safety and First Aid.
Personal expenses Insurance of any kind
Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
Any item not covered under inclusions
Important things to carry :
Water Bottle (3 ltrs each person)
Some snacks biscuits wafers etc
Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries,
Medicines if required
Bluetooth speakers are must for group
Head-gears to protect from cold
Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories