This program is designed to train and equip middle managers with communication competence in accordance with their expected role within an organization such that they are able to communicate and lead teams effectively; be persuasive in their projection of ideas; speak in public confidently and strongly represent their organization to external agencies.
You will achieve :
• Learn the nuances of communication that can make you realize your full potential as a manager.
• Learn to be an effective manager and team leader.
• Enhance your ability to influence senior management and subordinates.
• Present your ideas clearly and concisely.
• Improve your social standing in the organization.
Workshop Trainer: Dr. (Col) Rajeev Kumar is currently an independent strategic communication consultant in India and also a visiting faculty of IIM-A. He has worked with leading Industrial Conglomerates in a country like TATA and L&T also has been Faculty at Goa Institute of Management and Defence Services Staff College. He is also an Accredited Business Communicator by the International Association of Business Communicators.