If you are a passionate trekker, Kalsubai is one of the ultimate treks which is located in the Western Ghats and also the highest peak of Maharashtra which is at 5,400 feet or 1646 meters above sea level. The trek starts from Bari Gaon, a small village and base of the Kalsubai Mountain.
Best trekking experience one can get touching the clouds while reaching the highest peak of Maharashtra. the government has built iron ladders along the vertical hill slopes. These assist trekkers to allow for a convenient and safe ascent. The trek along this route is a mix of easy to ascend slopes as well as treacherous rocky outcrops overlooking the valley below.
Ascending the trek at night time, watching the tiny stars and moon can add up in your memories with reaching the top at the time of sunrise is added for some breathtaking pictures and videos.
Kalsubai Grade: Medium level of the trek.
Kalsubai peak height: 5400 ft. (1646 meters)
Time to climb trek: 03hr.30Mins one way.
Time Span: 1 Night and 1 day
Kindly board the below train and assemble at Kasara Station near the Ticket counter. CSMT :21:32 Byculla :21:40 Dadar :21:50 Kurla :22:00 Thane :22:27 Kalyan :23:01 Kasara :00:11
Sunday Midnight: Day 1
00.30: Travel to Kalsubai village from local transport (Jeep). 02.15: Reach Bari village and freshen up. 02.45: Start of the trek. 06.00: Reach the Kalsubai top and explore the beauty of nature. 07.30: Breakfast Nr Kalsubai top. 08.15: Start Descending. 11.30: Reach Bari village and freshen up. 01.15: Travel back to kasara Station by the same Jeep. 02.45: Reach Kasara station.
Prior registration is compulsory. First come First serve basis.
**No Refund on cancellation before 3 days of event**
1. Morning Breakfast and Lunch.
2. Trek Leader Expertise charges
3. Transportation from Kasara to Base village in Private Jeep.
1. Any personal expenses.
2. Soft drinks or mineral water for personal consumption
Things to bring:-
1) Sports or Trekking Shoes compulsory
2) Extra pair of clothes.
4) Lunch, Light Nasta & Bittings
5) 2 litres of water minimum
6) Personal medicines if any.
7) Shorts & Sleeveless T-Shirts strictly Not Allowed.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, Mileventure or Organisers would not be responsible for any loss of life, thing or human being. All medical n Hospitalisation charges, if any, will be borne by the participants.
2) Don't bring valuable things like gold or any jewellery.
3) NOTE: SMOKING, CHEWING TOBACCO, ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Once the ticket is booked it cannot be transferred or refund.