Imagine yourself in the middle of dark jungles, finding routes, viewing valleys and crossing ghats, sound adventurous?? Yeah!!!! You’ll be doing all this at Andharban – The Dark forest Trek. This trek is majorly based on descending from the peak. It is one of the most stunning treks and there are lots of things to explore. You will be walking on a ridge that gives a scintillating view of the Kundalika Valley and the various mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. While you’re trekking, there will be coverage of evergreen forests which covers you with a relaxing shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms).
Day 1: Saturday
• 10:00 PM - Meet the Chitra Cinema Dadar (East)
• 11:00 PM - Departure from Dadar
DAY 2: Sunday
• Fresh up & Breakfast at Pimpri village - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Start the hike from Pimpri dam to explore the wilderness of Andharban - 08:00 a.m.
• Lunch break ( 1 hour)
• Resume the trail.
• Reach Bhira dam which is the end point of Andharban trail & relax for an hour.
• Return journey at 4:00 p.m. from Bhira Dam to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 2 short breaks)
• Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Tea & breakfast
• On trek Tea
• Evening Refreshments
• First aid kit.
• Trekking Insurance
• Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion list.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with an extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits, etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands-free while trekking.