Monsoon itself is the season of extreme happiness, but there is something more special about this period.
Fireflies, like glooming stars on the Earth, release gleaming lights to attract their partners. They finally mate to reproduce the next generation of fireflies. This whole process is a gift of nature which a be seen and experienced live.
Kurungwadi is a water reservoir and also a new weekend gateway near Igatpuri hill station, surrounded with lush green mountains range of Sahyadri with a gigantic view of Alang, Madan & Kulang fort makes for a great treat to the eyes. Imagine a camping trip with such beautiful surroundings, delicious food made on chulha and the opportunity to make new friends. Pitching up the tent right beside the lake.
Day 1 - 01 Jun 2019
•4.35 pm: Kasara
•4.45 pm: Start journey Toward Camp Site
• 6.00 pm: Reaching camp site Fresh n up, Snacks
• 08:30 pm: Dinner
• 10:00 pm: Ready to witness Fireflies
• 12.00 am: Late night Camping
• 12.30 am: Enjoy Sleeping in tents
Day 2 - 02 Jun 2019
• 07:00 AM - Wake Up Call And Fresh n Up.
• 08:00 AM -Breakfast
• 09.00 AM - Move towards Kasara
• Transport Kasara To Kasara
• Evening Snacks
• 01 Dinner Veg
• 01 Breakfast and Tea
• Tent Stay
• First Aid Basic
• Anything not mentioned in the Include List
• Mineral Water/Packaged Beverages
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with an extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 2 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually
Time to go gaga over Fireflies Trek and be at the Fireflies Festival this season! Fireflies Treks are among the best things to do, this pre-monsoon in Mumbai & Pune! Fireflies Trekking and Camping events having been one of the popular buzz are quickly becoming a favorite unwind. Camping spots along places like Bhandarada, Rajmachi, Parabalmachi and more, show perfect trail for a Fireflies Trekking and Camping. Maharashtra has some of the best trekking spots and has always been an adventure adda for adventure junkies throughout the country. From old hill forts, to defined ... Read More
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.