2. Event will be played on hard court . Wilson Australian Open Tennis Ball will be used for the tournament.
3. Fixture will be created by the organizing team and once published will not be changed on individual request. Fixture will be based on the seeding given by the organizing team. To save time for everyone exact time for each match will be given and players are requested to reach the venue on time.Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
4. Valid ID card of the company or HR letter must be produced on the day of the event.
5. Player found not to be fit in the corporate category because of various reason, can be removed from the tournament at any point of time without giving any reason.
6. Umpire/Refree decision will be final and players are requested to cooperate.
7. Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organisers.
8. Players should strictly wear Tennis Shoes and come in sports attire.
9.Incase if there are not sufficient entries for a particular category then it will be merged to nearest category or cancelled. For example Mens 35+ will be merged to mens open, mens 35+ doubles will be merged to mens doubles etc.
10 .No current top 20 state or national ranked players are allowed.
11.Registration can not be cancelled in any circumstances and money will not be refunded.
12. The Tournament Referee may at his discretion,postpone a match on account of bad weather/court condition etc.In Case of postponement ,the score and previous occupancy of court shall hold good .
13.Tournament Committee will have the authority to postpone/cancel/amend the schedule of the tournament at any given point of time but with a prior notice to the respective teams. In such cancellation full amount will be refunded.
14.OyePlay is not liable in an event for any injuries sustained during the course of the tournament and for loss of any equipment/money/any otherbelongings.
Awards & Prizes
1.Winners/runners ups and of each category will get Trophies. 2.Winners/runners ups and of each category will get T-Shirts.
3.All the semi-finalists of each category will get Medal.
1. All the matches in individual categories will be of knock out format.
2.Qualifying rounds for all the categories will be played in best of 9 games format with no-ad scoring till semi-finals. Finals will be played in best of 11 games format with no-ad scoring. In no-ad scoring, a competitor only has to win game by one point after deuce.
3. In Doubles event mix corporate is allowed and different company players can form team.
4.In individual categories one player can participate maximum 2 categories only.
1.Strictly All the registration will be done online and no on the spot registrations.
2.25th july is the last date of the registration.
Provided by Organizer
1.Balls and courts to play the match will be provided.
2. Lunch will be provided.
3.Technical staff/ Referee to conduct the matches will be provided
4.Tournament committee will provide for basic first aid kit on the ground. In case a player gets injured and needs medical attention, all the medical expenses have to be borne by the player or his company. Under no circumstances, Tournament Committee can be held liable for any such expenses.