Monks on Wheels gonna bring back the reason for excitement with this unusual trek on the beach in Gokarna
Does it even need an introduction? This sleepy little beach town has the look and the feel of a place unhindered by the whirlwind progress of modern society and technology. This is a place, unaware of the concept of time and routine. Everything in the town lends to the laid-back, rustic air. One gets off the bus, and comes face to face with warm, smiling visages, tanned ripe in the sun friendly locals and foreign nationals who managed to get similarly drawn into the timeless state of being that is Gokarna.
Itinerary for the event:-
Departure from Bengaluru around 10:30 PM (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
I) Have Breakfast and Leave for Trek across 5 Beaches II) Have Lunch ( Self-sponsored ) III) Finish trek and relax at the beach IV)Get Ready to Soak yourself in the Rain Dance V) Freshen up and Gather for Campfire**. VI) Enjoy the Campfire party and bonfire dinner (Veg & Non-Veg). VII) End it all with staying in tents on the beach
I) Enjoy an early morning Beach walk and play on the beach II) Have Breakfast. III) Leave Gokarna and have lunch & Dinner( both self-sponsored) enroute. IV) Return to Bengaluru in the night.
** Depends on weather condition
The trip cost includes :
1. Delicious Meals:
Breakfast on Day 1 & 2
Dinner on Day 1
2. Tent accommodation on a sharing basis on the beachside.
3. Campfire** and other activities. (Like it was last time around, it's gonna involve a lot of fun).
4. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any).
5.Trek Guide charges
6. Transport to and fro Bengaluru
7. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the event.
Lunch on Day 1 & 2, Dinner on Day 2 and other things not mentioned above.
All this and more for at just
Early Bird offer without transportation cost: Rs.2499/-*
Early Bird offers transportation cost: Rs. 3699/-*
Normal Price without transportation cost: Rs. 3099/-*
Normal Price with transportation cost: Rs. 4299/-*
Ask and Get yourself a unique coupon code for special discounts on bulk bookings if the inquiry is for 3 or more.
1) People have the option to make their transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on a sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be canceled with a full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event: 1. Water bottles 2. Raincoat (in case it rains) 3. Torch 4. Personal Medical kit 5. Extra pair of clothing 6. One cover sheet 7. Carry bag 8. Jackets or sweaters 9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip) 10. Cap 11. Umbrella 12. Glucose
1. What's the difference between 'with transport cost' ticket and 'without transport cost' ticket?
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively, they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport costs.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels?
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveler or a minibus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be picking up points be in Bengaluru?
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming on our transport arrangements?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip?
A: We do not restrict the age as each individual has their capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
Refund and Cancellation Policy: 1. If the notice is received more than 20 days before the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded. 2. If the notice is received up to 20 days before the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded. 3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.