Innovation drives the 21st century. With unprecedented access to information, today’s challenges are different from the past - making sense of information, thinking up original ideas, engaging peers with divergent opinions.
This calls for education to focus on building skills over knowledge:
- Empathy to know others better
- Criticalthinking to analyse problems
- Creative thinking to dream up new ideas
- Growth mindset to learn from our mistakes
- Communication to collaborate and solve problems
Traditional education does not address this gap.
Enter Little Readers’ Nook, where stories and books act as a medium to help kids build 21st century skills.