It is with great pleasure that we write to invite you to our 1st edition of NCR Open Badminton League to be held from 28th to 30th December 2019. The said event will be held at Smashtress Sports Complex, Sector-122, Noida.
The tournament might prove to be a good platform for the exposure of the players' talent as well as for the institute/team/academy.
Please find the invitation, rules & regulation, cutoff age and tournament flyer (with information), attached with this invitation ahead.
We deeply believe that your participation will be our major support to make the event succeed. If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.
Again, we are looking forward to seeing you at the event.
Let's celebrate this shuttle party together !!!
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Each match will be best of 3 sets consisting of 15 points throughout the finals.
2. All matches will be on a knockout basis.
3. Umpire decision will be final.
4. Refreshment for participants.
5. Feather shuttle to be used.
6. All rules and regulation will be as per BAI apart from changes which are mentioned.
7. Matches will start at 8:00 AM in the morning and it will last till 6:00 PM.
8. No Deuce 15th point will be a golden point.
9. School ID & D.O.B proof is mandatory to carry at the time of the tournament.
10. Only brown sole non-marking shoes will be allowed.
11. There will be non-refundable fees of Rs. 1000/- if any player wants to protest against the age of any participating player.
12. Organizer/Referees/Tournament Staff/Venue Owners shall not be responsible for any kind of injury or any type of accident at the time of the tournament.
13. No Line referee in initial stage matches will be provided.
14. First Aid will be provided at the venue.
15. Parents and players are requested to maintain the sportier environment at the venue and also to maintain the cleanliness of the venue.
16. Any protest regarding the referee will only be referred to the chief referee and misconduct will not be tolerated.
17. Draws are made on a random basis. Byes are given randomly.