• Altitude 3,500m/11,400 ft. • Keep your woollen cap and gloves handy at the Airport. • Orientation & Briefing of the trek at 12:00 noon (Mandatory). • Check-in Hotel (10:00 am) (Centrally heated room). • Bring a copy of ID proof and 2 photographs. Foreigner, a copy of passport and visa. • The network is available (only post-paid). • ATM is available. • Visit of any very high altitude place or pass is not advisable. • Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. • Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatise.
Day 2: Acclimatization Day
• Rest Acclimatisation day. • Sightseeing included in the cost (Hall of Fame, Santhi Stupa, Shey Monastery, Thiksey Monastery. • Visit of any very high altitude place or pass is not advisable. • Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. • Stay in Hotel (Centrally heated room).
Day 3: Medical test day
• Wake up early and get ready for medical tests. • Drive to the Government Medical camp. • Get your Oxygen and BP reading (There is a long queue due to the rush of tourists. It may take 3-4 hours depending on the rush). • Late afternoon insurance formalities. • Enjoy an evening in Leh. • Stay in a hotel.
Day 4: Leh to Shingra Koma then Trek to Tsomo Paladar
• Altitude 3,500m/11,400ft to 3,200m/10,400 ft. • Drive to Shingra Koma 70 km, 3-4 hrs. • Trek 3km, 2 hrs. • Gumboots are mandatory. • Carry two thermos flask of 1 litre each. • Stay in tents. • Drive through Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus.
Note:- Walking in gumboots will take a while, so be prepared for some slips and falls! It’s advisable to carry a small backpack which will protect your back at the time of falls.
Day 5: Tsomo Paldar to Tibb Cave
• Altitude 3,200m/10,400 to 3,300m/10,800 ft. • Trek 15 km, 6-7 hrs. • Hot Lunch on the way. • Make sure you fill your thermos with warm water before you leave. • Pass through a waterfall which never freezes. • You will only get sunshine around 9-10 am. • Stay in a tent.
Day 6: Tibb Cave to Nerak
• Altitude 3,300m/10,800 ft to 3,400m/11,100 ft. • Trek 13 km / 6-7 hrs. • Hot Lunch on the way. • Make sure you fill your thermos with warm water before you leave. • Nerak is the first village of Zanskar region. • If we reach on time at Nerak camp, accordingly we can go to visit Nerak village. • Attraction Frozen waterfall. • Stay in a tent.
Day 7: Nerak – Tibb Cave
• Altitude 3,400m/11,100 ft to 3,300m/10,800 ft • Trek 13 km / 5-6 hrs. • Hot Lunch on the way. • Make sure you fill your thermos with warm water before you leave. • Stay in a tent.
Day 8: Tibb Cave to Shingra Koma then Drive to Leh
• Altitude 3,300m/10,800ft to 3,200m/10,400 ft. • Trek to Shingra Koma 13 km/ 5-6 hours • Drive to Leh 70 km/ 3-4 hours • Hot Lunch on the way • Make sure you fill your thermos with hot water
Inclusions:- 1. Accommodation: • Guesthouse (Centrally heated) in Leh on Day 1, day 2 and day 8 as per the itinerary. • Camping during the trek 2. Meals while on trek (Veg. Egg) 3. Trek equipment: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils 4. Necessary permits and entry fees 5. First aid medical kits, stretcher & oxygen cylinder 6. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide, cook and Support staff 7. Transport from Leh guest house to Tilad do and return as per the itinerary
Exclusions 1. Any kind of personal expenses. 2. Airfare 3. Food in Leh 4. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges 5. Pickup and drop from airport 6. Wildlife/environmental charges 7. Porter to carry personal luggage 8. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.