Our last Beginner Zentangle Workshop was very successful at Gurgaon! So here we come again at Greater Kailash 2!
I am Aishwarya Darba (Certified Zentangle Teacher, Delhi). I am a Zentangle enthusiast and also teach Zentangle Artform to others. What is Zentangle(R)?
The founders of Zentangle(R) have explained that it is an art form which is easy-to-learn, relaxing and also a fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. They further explain this method of meditative art as “relaxed focus”, in such a way when a person puts pen to the paper according to the Zentangle Method, he or she is likely to create something beautiful and gratifying piece of abstract art.
What are the Benefits of Zentangle?
Zentangle is a tool that helps the user as follows:
• Increased focus, self-confidence, and creativity
• Relieve stress, anxiety, grief, pain
• Inspire new ideas and beautiful creations
• Zentangle® is also a metaphor to life-skills, thus provides a new perspective
• It provides artistic satisfaction to an individual
• Discover new design inspirations
Lesson Plan on Basics/Beginners Zentangle Class:
The participants are introduced to:
• The 8 Steps to the Zentangle Methodology
• Get acquainted with Zentangle terminologies and also learn the philosophy behind this meditative art form.
• Hands-On Experience on Official Zentangle(R) Kit which includes high-quality artist-quality Zentiles(TM) made from Fabriano Tiepolo sheets and other tools and materials.
• Step-by-step guidance into creating a full, complete Zentangle(TM) artwork for participants to take home along with the kit provided.
A complimentary gift from me, just to add a tag a bit of love for my participants! :-)
NO PRIOR ARTISTIC SKILLS REQUIRED!
Age: 12years and above Duration: 3 Hours (11 am to 2 pm)
Dry Snacks and Water Bottle will be provided by the hosts.