A messenger bot is a piece of software that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to communicate with customers. Simply put, these bots understand what is being asked and can then formulate a response in a very human way.
Why do you need a chatbot?
1. People prefer to use messaging apps to communicate with each other more than email
2. Messenger bots are the ideal medium to educate, build trust, and sell to your customers
3. The top 4 messaging apps surpassed the amount of monthly active users on social networks
4. Facebook Messenger has over a billion monthly active users
Why Facebook Messenger for Marketing?
1.1.3 billion people use Messenger each month
2.400 million people use voice and video chat every month
3.10 billion messages sent between people and business every month
4.17 billion photos shared in Messenger each month
5.Only 300,000 active bots on messenger which mean competition is very low
Some key benefits of a Facebook Messenger Chatbot are:
3.Gather and analyze customer data
4. Make payments easier
6.Quick response time
7.Social Media Presence
Messenger Chatbot is much better as compared to mobile app
1. There’s an engagement problem with mobile apps. The app boom is over with downloads declining by more than 20% year on year. 65% of all mobile users download no new apps in a typical month.
2. A recent Nielsen survey found that people think messaging is the second-best way to talk to a business. People exchange 2 billion messages with businesses over Facebook Messenger every month. Compare this to the rest of the mobile app market, where 71 percent of users delete an app within 90 days.
3. If I visit a museum for 2 hours, they likely have a nice app that helps me. If I do download it (which I won’t), it’ll never be used again.
You know what?
“Messenger Marketing is set to become the world’s single biggest marketing channel in the next 5-7 years" – Forbes
"Automation is the future By 2021, it is predicted that 85% of customer-business relationships will be conducted without human interaction".
so now you have the best opportunity to learn the skill which is only less than 1% of people know in India at this time. we are conducting a full-day practical based Bootcamp for you in this Bootcamp you will learn how to make Facebook messenger chatbot for any business without any kind of technical knowledge.
Who is the trainer for this Bootcamp?
Listen to what Facebook says about chatbot and chatbot marketing?
also, listen to what your trainer says about chatbot?
What do students say about our previous workshops?
EventsHigh Specials, 91springboard, bootcamp, artificial intelligence, mobile app, software, automation, mobile apps, social networks, social media, classes and workshops, technology, tech workshops, startup and entrepreneurship,