WEEKEND Camera Acting Workshop: Camera not only helps in being famous, but it also helps you to learn from your mistakes, it makes you hardworking, improves your patience and teaches you how to give your best in one take. This WEEKEND Camera Acting workshop is ideal for those who have time in weekdays and want to learn the basics of acting to make their career in the acting field.
Followings are the main basics of Camera Acting:
(1) Acting Techniques: Learn the basics of Acting.
(2) Body Movements: How to portrait character as per camera.
(3) Characterisation: The crafting of character with its internal and external traits.
(4) Improvisation: Learn how to improvise on a character and scene, to improve performance.
(5) How to Face Camera: There is a big difference between Theatre and Camera Acting. Understanding for the same will help in to know how to face the Camera.
(6) Knowledge of Shots: There are various Camera Shots. Knowledge of Shots will help to improve body language according to Shots.
(7) Shots Continuity: This is the main aspect in Camera Acting, Actor must carry forward Shots Continuity from one Shot to another or one Take to another.
(8) Practical Audition: How to give Audition with practical Video.
(9) Practical Short Film: A Short Film at the end of the Workshop.
During successful completion of Workshop candidate will also get followings:
(1) Practical Projects during Workshop.
(2) Certificate of Merit.
(3) Chance to work in a Short Film to learn as an Actor.
(4) Big Opportunity to work in an upcoming Web Series.
Age Group: 16 years and above.
Total Classes: Three Month or say, 21 Classes, will be held on every Saturday & Sunday
Hurry Limited Seats,
We don't believe in big words, we believe in you. If you can learn, we can teach.