Unlock Life Balance is a workshop essential to combat stress, ensuring both individuals and companys success. The stress associated with unbalanced lifestyles is costly; it damages productivity and increases individual health risks. Individuals who know the technique to balance their professional and personal lives are happier, healthier, and more productive.
1. Warm-up activity All of us will start the session with physical and mental alignment with YOGA and GUIDED MEDITATION.
2. Introspection We will check the current Life balance level with a well-known LIFE COACHING TOOL
3. Work-Life Choice Understand life balance and its importance which could qualitatively improve our lifestyle.
4. Individual Stress In this phase we will identify situations that are out of balance and in need of attention. Identify areas that need healing or release, and areas that require strengthening and improvement. GROUP COACHING
5. Positive Negative Emotion In this section we will be introduced with the positive and negative emotion through HUMOR which will fill the room with laughter and learning.
6. Reverse Conditioning It gives an idea of how culture is made and followed. However, we can reverse it and will derive our own experience. CASE STUDY
7. Life Balance Techniques In the concluding phase of the workshop, we will design an individual plan for bringing the situation back into harmony. ACTION PLAN
Who can attend
Who can attend
Professionals, homemakers, students, and Individuals who believe in quality life.
Experience the power of :
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) which helps people to understand the way our actions affect our thoughts and feelings
David Kolbs Experiential Learning Model (ELM) which involves learning through reflection and doing.
Positive Psychology which is the scientific study of the strengths that we all possess.
These fields are founded on the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within them, and to enhance their experiences of love, work, and play.
She has 28 years of qualitative experience in learning and development. Her focus areas are psychological disorders and behavioural issues. Her connect with people comes from her background in psychology. She is involved in counseling and also helps them deal with behavioural issues.
She is M. Phil (Public Administration), M. Sc. (Psychology) B. ED, Cambridge University Certified examiner, and a Diploma holder in Career Counseling. She is a trained Cognitive Behaviour therapist and is a practicing counselor.
Devjani Dutta Gupta
She comes with 25 years of extensive experience as a learning and development professional in behavioural facilitation. She has been a learning expert and member of a consulting group, leading to organizational change across industries such as IT, ITES, Service industry, FMCG, NGO, Manufacturing and Educational sector. She has been actively involved in the conceptualization of various training initiatives, design layout, and facilitation of the programs.
She is B.A (Sociology), B.A. (Applied Art), M. A. (Sociology), DISC certified (personality assessment), ISTD certification (training and development), Certified Instructional Designer, Certified in Positive Psychology professional, holds certification from Gabriel Theatre in using drama techniques in Training. She is also a Mindset Coach.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Hotel Comfort Zone E-586, GK 2 Main Road, Greater Kailash II, Next to DT/savitri Cinemas, Block E, Greater Kailash II, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.