Learn "How to build a business that generates great outcomes for founders and teams" from Vivek Khandelwal, Founder of iZooto.
In this session you will learn about:
- Why capital efficiency is critical in the early days of building a business
- The right time for figuring out the capital injection
- What should you chase and when - Product Market Fit vs Capital vs Go To Market
- VC's is just another type of capital
- Alternates to VC
- Your business model vs the VC business model - How aligned are these two
- Optimizing for great outcomes for Founding Teams
About the speaker:
Vivek is a 2X founder and has been an entrepreneur for over a decade now. iZooto is a bootstrapped profitable business based out of Noida. Prior to iZooto, Vivek was building edtech and martech products in his previous startup. Vivek is a graduate from IIT Bombay and is enjoys reading, cycling and talking about marketing and everything called B2B SaaS.