- Mandalas are found in many religions and cultures. The figure is significant to both the Hindu and Buddhist faiths. The circular shape, sometimes enclosing a square, may serve as a focus to assist with meditation. It is also an important ritualistic design in religious Tibetan sand painting. The mandala is often used as a means of teaching about spirituality and an individual's place in the universe.
What you'll in this workshop? - Learn methods of starting a mandala.
- Learn how to built a basic structure to create a perfect mandala.
- Understanding basic mandala patterns with measurements. - Adding intricate details to your mandala from other art forms too. Example how to shade through stippling art.
- Understanding different tools for better detailing.
What all will be provided to you in this workshop?
1. All materials required for this workshop.
2. Free beverage.
3. Worksheets with basic designs that will help you practice and create beautiful mandalas even after the workshop.
EventsHigh Specials, painting, spirituality, Fun And Games, painting workshops, painting Classes And Workshops, arts and culture, classes and workshops, art classes and workshops, exhibitions, painting classes & workshops,